Part 4

Yeah and it was Yeonjun. Soobin was shocked, Yeonjun stalked him all this way Soobin walked? How Soobin couldn't notice?

Soobin annoyingly gave look to laughing Yeonjun. ''I though gane is over..'' said Soobin and made some snowball. Notocing this  Yeonjun ran away inside of school.

''Hey stop!'' Screamed Soobin and followed him. Even inside of school Soobin threw it to Yeonjun but he couldn't point well.

''Huh try better and by the way you offered me to play'' smirked Yeonjun and went inside of dressing room. Soobin was trying to warm out. After getting little bit warmer Soobin went jnside of dressing room.

''Oh you here? How was your war?'' Asked Kai.

''I'll show him'' said Soobin.

Everyone inside was discussing about their play. Soobin noticed Yeonjun who was standing with Beomgyu. Yeonjun's hair was wet despite of this he was still looking handsome.

''After school i'll take my revenge'' said Soobin and gave evil smile to Yeonjun.

''You may do whatever you want with me'' smiled Yeonjun by looking the floor.

''I..i'm not alone! I call my friends they will also attack you!'' Said Soobin.

Veomgyu noticed his friend's and Soobin's converstation. And he involved ''Yeonjun wins for sure'' added Beomgyu.

Yeonjun smiled ''yeah of course i'll'' said Yeonjun.

''We will see..'' said Soobin.

Students went inside of the class. As always Soobin took the first seat. Yeonjun was passing threw the Soobin and looked to Soobin and smiled.

''Hey don't look at me like that! After lessons i'll show you...'' said Soobin and smiled.

''Oh you have dimples?'' Asked Yeonjun.

This was unexpectable for Soobin ''umm yeah?''answered Soobin.

''Cute'' smiled Yeonjun and went to his seat. Soobin quitely smiled.

During the lessons everyone was focused on snow rather than the lecture. Soobin only was the who's doing classwork. Soobin quitely looked Beomgyu who was focused to the teacher. And next to him Soobin noticed Yeonjun who was sleeping on desk. ''May be he's tired after all'' though Soobin.

Lessons have ended. ''Let's go outside!!'' Shouted Huening.

''Okay i put my gloves on'' said Soobin.

''Thats a spirit!'' Said Huening.

''Actually our Soobin is getting ready to attack Yeonjun'' explained Taehyun.

''Yeah i'll show him'' said Soobin.

They went outside of school. Soobin started to search Yeonjun. But he wasn't there.

''Guys.. where's Yeonjun..'' said Soobin.

''Oh i think he's gone with Beomgyu...'' replied Huening.

''He was afraid thats why'' said Soobin.

''May be he has a work''  said Taehyun.

''Anyways lets go and play the snow!!'' Said Kai.

Guys played snow on the way. They had fun. Kai threw snow to everyone until Soobin suggested to make a snowman. Soobin also had took some selfies with his best friends. After all they had some photos. Taehyun took photo of Soobin and Kai while they were playing with snow. Soobin was tired after all. He slowly layed down to fluffy snow. Snowflakes started to fall Soobin's frozen cheeks. Soobin smiled. He was enjoying it all.

''Soobin you may catch cold and your home is pretty far. Stand up and let's go home'' said Taehyun.

''Oh okay'' said Soobin and went towards of tree which Soobin have put there his bag. ''It was fun with you. See you guys!'' Said Soobin.

''Okay bye'' replied Taehyun.

''I will stay with Soobin a little bit..'' said Kai.

''Uh guys. Don't catch cold after all okay?'' Said Taehyun. Guys just nodded.

Taehyun was gone to his home.

''Huening... i need your advice...'' said Soobin quickly.

''Okay?''

''You know it's years left that i love Beomgyu... i think i should confess him... may be tomorrow? More faster more better...'' said Soobin sadly.

''What?! Soobin are you okay?!'' Huening was wondered.

''I will confess him tomorrow'' said  again Soobin by being stubborn.