Part 7

Beomgyu answered the call. ''Yeonjun?''

Hey Beomgyu are you free?

''I'm little bit free but why?'' Asked Beomgyu.

It would be good if we go out? I was going back home after my late photo shoot. I think i can't go home on time. It would be good if i meet new year with my best friend

''Oh well okay. Were do we meet?'' Asked Beomgyu.

I've sent you location of bakery. We'll sit there and chill. You agree?

''Uh... sure'' answered Beomgyu with a doubt.

I'll wait.

Beomgyu ended call and noticed Soobin was starimg at him. Beomgyu felt embarassed. ''Uh umm... it was Yeonjun hyung'' smiled awkardly.

''What did he say?'' Asked Soobin.

''Soobin... i think i have to leave you'' said Beomgyu.

''Why?'' Asked Soobin sadly.

''I got some work to do.. but i'll be in touch with you okay?'' Said Beomgyu.

''Okay'' said Soobin sadly by blaming Yeonjun for ruining their moment.

''Don't worry'' said Beomgyu before leaving. Beomgyu smiled and waved his hand. Soobin smiled back and decided to stay at this park.

Soobin stared to Beomgyu until he dissapperared.

Beomgyu went to the location which Yeonjun have sent. When Beomgyu entered he saw Yeonjun was sitting near to the window and watching snow.

''Hyung'' called Beomgyu.

''Oh you here'' quickly looked Yeonjun to Beomgyu and smiled.

''Yes happy new year eve'' said Beomgyu and took his seat infront of Yeonjun.

''Thanks i've offered you some strawberry cupcakes with kakao'' said Yeonjun.

''Wow thanks hyung but what about you?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''I also ordered cupcakes'' replied Yeonjun.

Beomgyu quickly put his phone and texted to Soobin.

Beomgyu
Hey i'm back)

Soobin
Glad.

''Cupcake is here. Will you take a bite?'' Asked Yeonjun.

''Oh yeah'' Beomgyu put his phone down and together with Yeonjun started to eat cupcakes.

Soobin was still on the park in the cold snow. He was tired to walk alone. He decided to text Beomgyu.

Soobin
How are you feeling now?

Beomgyu
Cooooooooool

Soobin though that Beomgyu drunk because he never texted weird like this. Soobin started to have a doubt.

Beomgyu
The best new year eve ever!

Soobin
Why? Is it alright?

Beomgyu
What do you think?

Soobin
What do you mean?

Beomgyu
I'm saying what have you though?

Soobin felt embarassed this moment. He even doesn't know why Beomgyu asking this and how to respond this question.

Soobin
I don't know really

Beomgyu
Try to guess

Soobin
I don't know thats why i'm asking.

Beomgyu
Ehh just was chilling with my friend.

Soobin
Oh glad)

Soobin
Few minutes left and it's bew year

Beomgyu
yeah.

Yeonjun saw how Beomgyu was smiling by looking at phone screen. ''Who are you texting with?'' Asked Yeonjun curiously.

''Ah. Soobin'' answered Beomgyu and put his phone down. Yeonjun didn't say anything.

***

''Oh it's 00:00. It's new year'' smiled Soobin. Fireworks started to shine in the sky. Everyone screamed and congratulated each other. Soobin smiled and looked at the sky. He decided to congratulate Beomgyu in 00:00.

***

Beomgyu and Yeonjun were watching fireworks inside of the café. But Beomgyu got nonfication from Soobin and quickly looked at it.

Soobin
Happy new year!

Beomgyu
Thanks

Soobin
Don't you wanna wish me back?

Beomgyu smiled and started to type

Beomgyu
Oh i forgot😂

Beomgyu
May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and many new inspirations to your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness. I hope that this new year will be the best year of your life. May all your hopes are fulfilled and all your dreams come true

Soobin was really happy by getting this much wishes from his crush and he also was happy that he welcomed new year with him. Soobin hoped that if they started new year like this and they'll be together till end of this year.

Soobin
Thank you so much! You really made me happy!

Soobin
You also always be happy and charming

Beomgyu
Thanks.

Yeonjun smiled by looking fireworks and said ''Happy new year Beomgyu'' after no response Yeonjun looked to Beomgyu ''Beomgyu?'' And Yeonjun saw that Beomgyu was busy with texting Soobin and smiled sadly...