Part 12

Soobin was crying by looking this couple. They already were known as class's favorite ship. Others started to cheer Taehyun and Beomgyu.

''Oh look at those sweet couple..'' said one.

''Oh my god! Two intelligent students of the class! The best ship!'' Said another.

''Oh this love birds... '' ''when is wedding'' asked another.

Soobin was hearing all and he started to cry more. Why i can't be loved.. though once more Soobin.

After few minutes silence Kai asked ''umm hyung.. how did you know that Soobin likes Beomgyu..?''

''The answer is simple i felt that. I felt that Soobin.'' Simply answered Yeonjun.

''But...how?'' Kai still can't imagine that.

''From his actions. I've lot of time noticed that the way he acts towards him or just his looks to Beomgyu'' explained Yeonjun.

''Wow..'' Kai was wondered of Yeonjun's sensing.

''And Beomgyu loved him back'' informed Yeonjun which made Kai more shocked.

''But... what about now?'' Asked Kai.

''Now?'' Asked back Yeonjun and gave look to his friend which was smiling and sitting with Taehyun. ''Now he's confused about his feelings'' answered Yeonjun.

''Oh.. poor Soobin...'' said Kai and gave look Soobin who was full of tears.

''Soobin!'' Said Kai but Soobin didn't beard he was busy with hiding his tears but it was useless. Beomgyu gave look to the Soobin who was crying for a while and contiuned his classwork with Taehyun.

''Why is he crying...'' said Kai.

''Beomgyu. He's sitting with Taehyun. I'm sure thats why. And i see Soobin is loyal and still loves him'' said Yeonjun.

''Yes he does'' said Kai and gave sad look to Soobin.

''Have you ever tried to tell your friend to stay way from Beomgyu?'' Asked Yeonjun.

''I did several times when i felt bad about them but Soobin didn't do that. He comes to him even more closer'' explained Kai.

''But i don't recommend him to do that. I think loving Beomgyu is only pain for Soobin. I wont him hurt his feelings because i know how it feeks being in pain. I know how Beomgyu is and i'm not sure that he gonna love Soobin. Be may do but it doesn't last forever. Beomgyu may hurt Soobin even more'' explained Yeonjun.

''But he's stubborn'' said Kai sadly.

''I see but he has pure and soft heart i've never saw him doing something bad to anyone since i came to this class. And i think he is the kindest. For me this kind of people are rare'' said Yeonjun.

''Yeah Soobin is really kind and he wont harm anyone'' agreed Kai.

''I think we have to keep him safe'' said Yeonjun.

''Yeah sure'' agreed Kai.

Lessons ended. Soobin stood up and tried to run from school.

''Soobin!'' Screamed Kai behind.

Soobin didn't say anything just gave a look to Kai and his friend Yeonjun who was standing there.

''Are you okay?'' Asked Kai but Soobin again was quiet and looking to the ground.

Yeonjun noticed that Soobin feeling uncomfortable because he is there.

''Okay guys i have to go'' said Yeonjun.

''Oh why? Stay with us'' suggested Kai.

''No i have photo shoot for new magazine today. Have a nice day'' said Yeonjun with a smile and waved his hand as goodbye.

''Lets go Soobin'' said Kai and hokd Soobin's hand by getting out of school.

After few more minutes Soobin broke silence ''i can't anyomore'' said Soobin. ''Beomgyu...'' Kai already understood what his friend going to say.

''He gave you space may be'' said Kai.

''He hurt me by knowing my feelings'' said madly Soobin.

''You know what?'' Said Kai. Soobin quietly gave look to Kai. ''Beomgyu loved you back...''

Soobin was shocked. Again tears started to fall from his eyes.