Part 8

After new year Beomgyu and Soobin became more close. They supported each other as well. Without any reason Soobin was enjoying his moment with Beomgyu. But the bad side Beomgyu sometimes acted like they are only friends.

School day. After school Soobin was atanding outside under the tree. He wasn't on his mood. Soobin suddenly have rememberes about his ex. Soobin also was left by his ex. Yeah Soobin still remembers how his ex left him. Soobin can't still recognize what's wrong with him? What mistake have he made that he have been left. Beomgyu noticed and came. Soobin noticed that Beomgyu came and quickly looked at him.

''Hi'' greeted Beomgyu.

''Oh. Hi. How are you?'' Said Soobin like nothing happened.

''I'm good and you?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''Not bad but not good'' said as a joke Soobin.

''Why? What happened?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''Nothing'' replied Soobin.

''No why are you sad?'' Asked Beomgyu. He got Soobin's joke serious.

''Well i'm just having depression'' explained Soobin.

''You know what?'' Smiled Beomgyu.

''What?'' Soobin gave interesting look to Beomgyu.

''Depression doesnxt exist'' said Beomgyu but Soobin gave questionable look. ''If it exist why we can see or touch? Okay simply. You only can make yourself depressed by overthinking or being sad. Just don't care about things to much and life will be better'' said Beomgyu.

''But you know what i have reasons for my depression'' said Soobin. He almost was about to cry.

''What are they?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''I'm afraid that it's late for achieving my goals. My peers already achieving it but i'm still here'' explained Soobin.

''Listen. It's never late to achieve your goals. Keep going. Do you remember? You said that late is better than never. So keep going'' smiled Beomgyu by looking to Soobin.

Soobin smiled back ''but what if i'm under pressure?''

''What pressure?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''My family is not agree with my future goal'' Soobin has a dream to become idol.

''As i told you don't care about others opinion. Just say ''Okay'' to them and keep working on your goals. Show them that you can'' said Beomgyu. ''Overcoming problems is our life. That is how the world works. There is always a reason behind any problem. You are not late for anything. Nobody is late. Do not pay attention to anyone just keep going. Sometimes you have to disappoint someone'' explained Beomgyu.

''You are right'' said Soobin.

Beomgyu wanted to cheer Soobin and decided to change a topic ''Hey i got an information for you''

''Whats that?'' Asked Soobin with a little interest.

''Search about Ambrivert'' Said Beomgyu.

''I know. Is it person who is middle of extrovert and introvert?'' Asked Soobin.

''Yes. I just relased that i'm abrivert'' said Beomgyu.

''Woow since 16 years you didn't know yourself'' laughed Soobin.

''Better it's late than the never'' replied Beomgyu.

''Okay thats my phrase'' smiled Soobin.

''Okay just i didn't knew it's name and found it today'' explained Beomgyu.

Yeonjun today decided to go home with Beomgyu. He was searching Beomgyu from everywhere. Finally he saw Beomgyu. Yeonjun was running towards of Beomgyu and calling him ''Beomgyu!'' But suddenly Yeonjun have imedinetly stoped by seeing his friend talking with Soobin. They were laighing and smiling. It seemed like they are having fun. Yeonjun looked at them and gave painful smile then went back. He decided to not bother them.

***

''Oh you know what yesterday we talked about our ideal type. And i relased that we have same ideal type!'' Soobin was explaining all his emotions and stories with Beomgyu to Kai.

''Woow'' Kai was listening Soobin with an intrest.

''And than also we had conflicts. I though that he started to hate me because of my opinion and he said that ''find me a reason to hate you'' it means that ''i never hate you'' right? Oh you know? One day he also got nickname for me. He called my ''Bunny'' it was so cuteee'' said Soobin with full of emotions.

''You know? He is in Love with you...'' replied Kai which made Soobin shocked.