Part 16

''Nah it wasn't headache i understand you. I'm helping you to get out from this. I don't want you to suffer the things which i have suffered'' said Yeonjun.

''Thank you.. but i think i can't sleep this night..'' said Soobin.

''Why try to cheer up! Everything is gonna be alright! Umm watch comedy films!'' Said Yeonjun.

''Uh i don't know'' said Soobin and took seat near and also Yeonjun sit next to him.

''Any recommendation for a comedy film?'' Asked Soobin with a little smile.

''Ah sure. Dumb even dumber'' saud Yeonjun.

''What?'' Asked Soobin confusingly.

''It's movie's name'' Smiled Yeonjun.

''Ah got it'' laughed Soobin which made Yeonjun smile wider.

''Thank you'' said Soobin. He was really glad that someone was here to cheer him up.

''You are welcome'' replied Yeonjun.

''Oh it's already night.. i have to go home but i'm alone.. i'm scared?'' Said Soobin.

''I may take you to your home'' said Yeonjun.

''Really?'' Soobin was wondered he though only this kind of boys exists on fairy tales.

''Yes. Let's go. Show me the way'' said Yeonjun.

They both were walking on the dark street. Everybody was asleep so streets were totally empty. On the way Yeonjun tried his best to confort Soobin abd forget about Beomgyu.

After few minutes they arrived Soobin's house.

''Thank you Yeonjun. I'm really feeling good right now'' said Soobin.

''I'm happy for twice if you are happy'' smiled Yeonjun.

''And sorry for making headache for you or annoying you'' said Soobin.

''Nah you didn't annoy me. I understand you because i also suffered that so it's okay. Don't worry. Actually he doesn't deserve for you. You deserve for someone even better okay?'' Said Yeonjun.

''But i wont find another. I think my heart can't take it anymore'' said Soobin.

''I also though like that. Once it would happen and you even don't notice how'' said Yeonjun.

Soobin smiled and was about to open his door but he looked back to Yeonjun.

''Yeonjun..'' called Soobin suddenly.

''Yeah?'' Yeonjun was about to go but he stopped when he heard Soobin's voice.

''Umm i think it's time to sleep so don't you mind to sleep right now?'' Asked Soobin.

Ah c'mon Soobin what are you doing! Just let him go! Or may be i want to stay with him more...  though Soobin.

''My bedtime schedule already had passed so..'' said Yeonjun.

''A..are you free right now?'' Asked Soobin.

''Why?'' Yeonjun gave question instead of the answer.

''I..i just don't wanna stay alone after all..'' said Soobin.

''I really would try my best but if i had a time i surely would stay with you but..''

''But?'' Asked Soobin.

''But i have my work tomorrow early morning. So i have to get sleep right now. I'm sorry Soobin if i had time i would stay with you!'' Said Yeonjun.

''I understand Hyung. Good night'' said Soobin and he entered his home and closed the door.

He take off his coat and entered his room. His mother was already sleeping on her room and his dad still was at work. Soobin quetly opened his window to fresh some air and noticed that Yeonjun still was standing there.

Soobin gave a smile to Yeonjun by showing his dimples. Yeonjun smiled him back.

''Good night Soobin. Sweet dreams'' said Yeonjun.

''Same to you'' shouted back Soobin with a smile.

''Thanks'' said Yeonjun and left. Soobin closed his window and went to sleep.

***

It was school day again Yeonjun was sitting with Huening. As always Soobin was sitting alone.

''Kai? Is Soobin depressed for Beomgyu this much? He said he've been breaking himself twice! What about his past? Do you know his past? Who broke his heart first?'' Asked Yeonjun.

''Well..yes i do. I know all story'' said Kai...