Part 9

''W..what? Are y..you s..sure?'' Asked Soobin.

''Yes i'm sure! Or may be it's my opinion. Look he never says that you annoy him and he called you ''Bunny''!'' Explained Kai.

''So he l..loves me??'' Asked again Soobin.

''In my point of view yes he does'' replied Kai.

''How did you guess'' again questioned Soobin.

''They way he talks to you says it all'' said Kai.

''Oh my god! Finally i can be loved!!! I can not explain this emotion... oh just..'' Soobin was really happy that he can be loved even it's not a clear answer.

***

Taehyun was outside of school. Today he had extra classes from math. His classmates already have left. Only Taehyun was alone at class.

''Go to school, then extra classes... i'm tired really. It's very hard to keep good marks if i can't my parents would kill me. I'm tired of this really... i'm tired of being nerdy all the time. I'm tired of this daily routine! Why i can't live my teenager life normal as others! Why? Why i should always be top of the class and be responsible for everything. I'm really tired! I..i'm just..'' tears started to fall from Taehyun's eyes ''i'm just studying for not getting scolded by my parents. They've never been pround of me despite of my hard work. I can't have normal life i'm tired really'' whipped his tears but still contiuned to cry. Taehyun looked to the math test paper which was on his desk ''why i damn need to learn this useless math! a+b doesn't solve any problem in real life or finding that fuckin ''x'' even not useless!'' Said Taehyun and threw this sheet away.

All the time Beomgyu was listening Taehyun. Beomgyu could understand him. Because he also lived in this same situation. The difference Beomgyu always hide it all with a smile and happiness and doesn't care about them all. Beomgyu was so sorry to hear Taehyun. Beomgyu couldn't just leave this all. Beomgyu quickly took a seat next to Taehyun.

''Taehyun. I understand you. It's okay!'' Said Beomgyu.

''Y..you.. you've been there all the time?'' Taehyun whiped his tears and again gave serious look like nothing happened.

''I'm sorry but yes. It's okay to cry'' said Beomgyu. But Taehyun didn't reply. ''I know sometimes we are done with studying but think a result of your hard work'' started to motivate.

''Right but i'm tired'' said Taehyun.

''It seems you have no a person who can cheer you. But trust me if you have a person who support you it doesn't seem that much hard'' explained Beomgyu.

''You don't understand me. I don't really want to study. I'm just forced by my parents'' said Taehyun.

''Me too. I understand you. I know how it feels working hard for your exam test to get higher score to make your parents pround, and staying up till night or lose your sleep, struggling with difficulties in your health and sleep. Doing just all to hear good words from your parents and gave all of ourselves for the study. You think that i don't know them?'' Said Beomgyu. Taehyun looked to Beomgyu hopefully.

''Don't get sad okay? I'll try my best to help you. I'll support you. In classes we will together solve that math problems. If you have any difficulties with your studies just know that i'm always ready to help'' smiled Beomgyu.

''Thank you.. really.. you helped me a lot..'' said Taehyun.

''You worth for more. Let's be friends may be?'' Suggested Beomgyu and gave his hand to Taehyun.

''Yeah let's'' Taehyun hold Beomgyu's hand and gave a little smile.