Part 6

Soobin felt ignored after Beomgyu's response. Some tears left from Soobin's eyes ''may be i've mistaken again?'' Soobin whipped his tears away ''the most important Kai is right. Now i haven't to keep my feelings. I just will act like nothing happened. Thats all'' said Soobin to himself.

***

Tomorrow after confess they both acted like nothing happened. As always they helped to each other with their homeworks and studies. Whenever teachers argued with Soobin or was about to put low mark Beomgyu always defended him. Soobin was happy at least Beomgyu supported him. Sometimes Soobin though that Beomgyu also may crushing him back. Because Soobin believed that he has a reason to fall for him. Soobin knows better that he got fragile after his break up.

***

New year eve. Soobins parents went to celebrate New Year to New York. But Soobin begged to his parents stay at home by saying that he has lot of studies to do. But there was another reason....

Soobin was alone at home. He wasn't about celebrate. He used to celebrate this holiday with his family.

8 PM. Soobin really was bored. Until it he watched some movies with snacks. Soobin decided to congratulate his friends with new year.

Soobin
Happy New year

Huening
Happy New Year Hyung🥳🥳❤️

Soobin smiled. Yeah Huening was a really cute guy.

Soobin
Happy New Year

Taehyun
Happy new year you toooo. May every moment of this year would be unique, filled with pure pleasure and each day comes out like exactly what you want…Happy New Year.🥳😘😘😘

Soobin
Thank you Taehyunie🥹❤️

Soobin also decided to congratulate his crush but he was shy for it. ''Huh Soobin just do it. He's also person. He also needs right to be congratulated'' said himself Soobin.

Soobin
Happy New Year

Beomgyu
Thank you

Beomgyu
Happy New Year Eve!

Soobin
How it's going?

Beomgyu
Boring... all my relatives are here. I barely can be noticed by anyone.

Beomgyu
Worst holiday ever(

Soobin
Oh cheer up

Soobin
If you are bored i may help you.

Soobin
Can you help me?

Beomgyu
I try my best

Beomgyu
Whats that?

Soobin
Well if you are bored i'm also bored may be will you come to the park which is near to my home and we will walk there?

Beomgyu
Ok

Soobin was happy that Beomgyu agreed. He was happy that he can celebrate New Year with his crush. Soobin wore warm clothes and his white coat and went towards of the park. It was snowing but weather wasn't that much freezing.

Soobin arrived the park which was decorated with new year decorations. In the middle of the park Soobin saw Beomgyu.

''Hi Beomgyu am i late?'' Asked Soobin.

''Oh hi. No you are not'' smiled Beomgyu.

''Okay let's have a walk'' said Soobin and Beomgyu agreed.

''Do you listen to music?'' Asked Soobin.

''Yes i do'' answered him.

''I though that smart students like you don't'' laughed Soobin.

''No i do. I listen different genres of music. Mostly rap'' smiled Beomgyu.

''Oh good. I also do. I like BTS'' said Soobin.

''Oh BTS? I also listen them!'' Said Beomgyu happily.

''Oh my god! Really?'' Shocked Soobin.

''Sure!!'' Replied Beomgyu.

''Who's your bias?'' Asked Soobin.

''Taehyung and yours?'' Asked Beomgyu.

''Mine Seokjin'' smiled Soobin.

''Woow'' Beomgyu was happy that they have similiarities.

''Oh wait'' said Soobin and entered the café with was near them. After few minutes he came back to Beomgyu. He was holding two cups. It was clear that something hot was inside.

''Here's hot Amerecano for you. You may be cold'' said Soobin and gave it to Beomgyu.

''Oh thank you'' smiled Beomgyu.

''Let's sit there'' suggested Soobin.

''Alright'' replied Beomgyu.

Guys were quickly drinking their drinks and enjoying the view.

''Sorry if i was boring. I just wanted to make you little bit happy'' said Soobin.

''Why sorry? You made me happy thank you'' smiled Beomgyu but suddenly his phone rang it was Yeonjun...

''What he needs right now..'' though Beomgyu before picking it up.