Part 18

''Dude i saw. Why you left the company and terminated your contract?'' Asked Jay.

''Ah you saw..?'' Said Soobin and Jay nodded.

''How reacted Oliver to this?'' Asked Soobin.

''He also terminated his contract after you'' said Jay.

''Ahh.. m..may be you can help me with my career?'' Asked Soobin.

''Yeah i try my best to keep helping you'' said Jay.

''Thank you'' said Soobin.

After him Soobin went towards of Jake.

''Jake i need to talk to you'' said Soobin.

''Alright'' said Jake and Soobin gestured to get out of the class.

''Jake what happened to Oliver.. why is he leaving me..?'' Asked Soobin.

''I don't know he is even not talking to me.. i think he knew that i told you everything'' said Jake.

''But please help me..'' begged Soobin.

''Of course i try my best'' said Jake.

After few days. Oliver talked to Soobin like nothing happened so the next day Soobin went to school happily. But when he entered the class he saw Oliver was kissing a girl infront of all his classmates. Soobin dropped his books and tears started falling from his eyes. He felt like his heart stopped...

End flashback

''Soo.. he started to date with her and flirt with her infront of Soobin. Soobin really was in bad condition. He cried everyday. Even his parents noticed his condition. The worst he tried suicide twice. Once he tried to throw himself from the roof and once he was caugh crying on the kitchen with knife'' said Kai.  Yeonjun was listening with full of emotions.

''He suffered all?'' Asked Soobin worryingly.

''Yes. He did'' replied Kai.

''H.he didn't need to. He deserves for better..'' said Yeonjun.

''I tried but on other side Oliver still loved Soobin. It came out that He made it all just to make Soobin jealous and regret but he overdid it'' said Kai.

''Yes. If he knew Soobin's condition..'' said Yeonjun.

''Yeah.. since that i started to hate Oliver.. after break up Soobin confessed his feelings but it came out being rejected because it was late..'' said Kai.

''Since that Soobin couldn't recover. He lived in pain.. you know? Soobin is very loyal to his loved ones. He still loved Oliver nad cried everynight by remembering him. And Oliver said he's going back to USA so Soobin decided to gift something for Oliver because he doesn't want Oliver to forget him. After all this pain he did to Soobin, Soobin still loved him'' said Kai.

''Oh yeah he told that he acceots even bad sides of his loved ones'' said Yeonjun.

''Yes he does. After Oliver left Soobin was in touch with him because Oliver promised to. But Soobin always texted him first and Soobin was done of making first step and he asked for my advice..'' said Kai.

Flashback

''Huening... what should i do. I'm feeling ignored. He.. he never texts me first i'm done!'' Said Soobin.

''I think you have to move on'' said Kai.

''I..i cant!'' Said Soobin.

''I think it's better love him in silence'' said Kai.

''So i'm gonna say him that he hurt me and i miss him.. and everything!'' Said Soobin.

''Yeah do that!'' Cheered Kai.

''But stay here while i'm texting because i'm worried..'' said Soobin.

''Don't worry i'm here'' said Kai.

Soobin
Oliver. I'm really done. I miss you so much but you ignore me. You dont know how many things i suffered because of you. And my mental health you know? I tokd you its hard to breathe when i'm sad, anxious and depressed or worried. Yeah it all happened cause of you and now doctors told that it has no healing. Think about what you done. Now i never bother you anymore. Good bye.