5∆

The door swung open.

Minho dared to throw a look inside-

...staring directly into fierce, angry eyes.

He stopped dead in his tracks.

The gods glared at each other.

'You're...'

Minho's voice failed him.

'I'm not what you expected, am I?', a surprisingly deep voice said.

'You're Persephone?'

'The one and only'

'You're a boy'

'No need to sound so disappointed.' His voice was dripping with poison. 'I can still suck your dick'

'I- What?'

'Isn't that what you want?'

Short silence, Minho's mouth agape.

'Isn't that why I'm here?'

The god of the underworld tried to comprehend what was going on.

'N-no..', he stuttered. 'It's really, really not - I... Excuse me for a second'

Minho turned on the doorstep, grabbing Jeongin to pull him outside as well and closed the door.

His breathing was irregular.

He couldn't believe this.

Resting his back against the door, Minho lifted his gaze to his friend, who was apparently an absolute savage.

He took a careful breath.

'I can't believe you. I can't. You didn't...'

Another breath.

'Please don't be mad'

'ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! You kidnap a god, chain them, take them captive, present them to me like they're a fucking birthday gift and then have the audacity to tell me NOT TO BE MAD?!'

Minho angrily run a hand through his hair.

'I can't believe you, Jeongin. You are aware that you can't just do that, right?'

As he opened his mouth to answer, Minho cut him off again.

'No, no, shut up. I'm really angry. That could get us in so much trouble. Holy shit.'

He breathed carefully.

Then remembered something else.

'Also - I'm still fucking pissed at you, don't forget, but - your Persephone is a boy, what the hell?!'

'I was surprised, too. But he really is Persephone, you can feel his power.'

Minho nodded, as he actually still felt the presence of another god next to them.

He tried to remember when he last spoke to a god that wasn't Thanatos.

His memory couldn't come up with a date.

Jeongin said into the silence:

'And I thought, flower child is flower child and you do like the boys more, don't ya?'

Minho glared at him for several seconds.

'Yes. And now get out. I'm angry because you broke my promise and I have to deal with this shit now'

'I'm sorry'

'Be sorry somewhere I can't see you'

'Am I still invited to your teaparty in two days?'

'Of course, do I look like I'm able to manage this chaos without you?'

Jeongin giggled silently while his body mingled together with the shadows.

'Don't forget that I'm angry at you! You will see my cold shoulder!', Minho called after him.

Then he was alone.

He took a deep breath and opened the door again.

Stepped inside.

Underneath the anger Persephone seemed to be slightly amused.

He probably heard every word that Minho and Jeongin spoke outside.

Minho took another deep breath and said the first thing that came into his mind.

'You don't have to suck any dicks you don't want to'

The sentence hung between them.

Really slowly, Persephone raised one eyebrow.

'That sounded really bad. I'm so sorry. You know what I mean'

Persephone didn't say anything.

They looked at each other, Minho standing awkwardly, Persephone being chained to the ground.

∆∆∆

a/n

I just realized the next chapter is filled with more or less unintentional references to kpop insiders and kpop songs
It just... happened idk

Have a gay day, sweeties

∆∆