6∆

'So, ehrm' Minho cleared his throat while he frantically tried to remember how basic social interaction worked.

'I'm Minho. I mean. Hades. I - uhm, I am the god Hades and like.. my name's Minho.'

A second of silence.

'Nice to meet you' Minho added, but it was more like a question.

He then noticed how weird 'nice to meet you' sounded if one said it to a person that was chained to the ground and had really no other choice than to be here.

Before he could say something else (probably even stupider) Persephone scoffed.

'You're the most socially untalented person I've ever met'

Minho couldn't help but laugh, because yeah, he had a point there.

'I'm sorry, I don't have that much contact with other people down here'

Persephone looked around in the room as if he could see through the walls.

''Down here'? So we are in...'

'The underworld, yes. My palace, to be precise.'

'And what the actual fuck am I doing here?'

'Um, ehrm, about that. Well, I guess that was kind of.. a misunderstanding.'

'A misunderstanding'

'Yeahh'

Persephone looked incredulously at him.

'Look, if we meet again over biscuits and tea in maybe two thousand years we'll be able to laugh about all this here, okay?'

'Two thousand years?! I care about what's going on right now!'

'That's not very godlike of you. Gods procrastinate'

'Whatever. I want you to take off my chains. NOW.'

Minho squirmed uncomfortably.

'I can't set you free'

'What?!'

'Not yet.'

'Why not?'

Persephone pulled at his chains.

Minho sighed.

'Well, look at this from my point of view. If I let you go now you'll probably burn down my palace which would be quite unfortunate.'

'If I promise not to?'

'Then you go to your momma and complain over me and your mom doesn't like me a lot and after hearing about this there will be outright war and that's even more unfortunate so... I can't risk that. Really not. Sorry.'

'You can't be serious. You're a fucking coward'

'Please understand. My life is really stressful right now' (that was a lie) 'and now I have to clear up all this here'

He gestured to the other god and the whole room.

'I promise I'll get you back up as soon as possible. But as you probably know, the others don't like me that much'

'I wonder why'

'Hey! I'm sorry'

'Yeah tell me that again once I'm free'

Short silence.

'Also' Minho realized, 'even if I wouldn't care about all the other stuff I just told you - there's a ban'

'Wha... What ban?'

'A ban that prevents any god from moving from the underworld in the upper world. It's magic and won't let anyone through. Except Thanatos because death is everywhere. But I can't cross it and neither can you except Zeus himself allows it. And getting his allowance can need centuries'

'You can't be serious. I'm stuck here for centuries??'

'Yeah... I'll try to get in touch with the golden godlings upstairs but... like it said. Long waiting queues.'

'Oh god. Couldn't you have thought this through before you kidnapped me?'

'I didn't kidnap you!'

Persephone scoffed. They stared at each other.

'Why is everybody saying you're a girl?'

Persephone looked a little taken aback at the sudden change of subject, but just for a few seconds.

'I guess people see a pretty face and a dress and automatically assume it's a girl'

'Why don't you correct them?'

'There is nothing shameful in being perceived as a woman. I see it as a compliment.'

'Ah' Minho nodded.

For the first time since he entered the room, he took his time to really look at Persephone.

And yes, he had a pretty face.

His skin was a little tanned and covered in freckles.

His eyes were brown and stood in contrast to the light blond of his hair. It was half braided half open, with small flowers embroidered everywhere.

He wore a flower crown, though the flowers were a little dry and crumpled.

His dress was made from white, floaty tulle. Minho could see his collarbones - and knees.

Persephone also was barefoot.

'So what's your name?'

Minho could feel the other's hesitance.

'It's Felix' the god said after a few heartbeats.

A small smile appeared on Minho's lips, he didn't know why and he couldn't make it go away.

'Fits you'

Felix didn't answer, just looked at him with raised eyebrows.

'Um, I'm gonna get going now. I'll.. let someone bring you a tea or something'

'A blanket would be nice' Felix said, voice filled with irony.

'It's fucking cold in here and my dress is pretty light - as you should have noticed after staring at it for several minutes'

Minho gulped.

'I'll see what I can do'

The god of netherworld fled the awkwardness.

He dimly heard Felix call after him.

'Am I invited to the teaparty as well now?'

Changbin waited at the bottom of the tower's stairs.

'Get him the thickest blanket we have - and some pillows. And make him vanilla tea, no, ask him what his favourite flavour is and then make him that'

'Him?'

'Oh. Yeah. It's a boy. Surprise!'

The two stared at each other shortly.

'And maybe put something on' Minho said. 'We don't want him to faint when seeing you first'

∆∆∆
a/n

I love this haha

At the beginning I thought about doing a complete turn and making Felix Hades and Minho Persephone just to surprise you and because that would be fucking funny.... I'm kinda sad I didn't tbh but Felix just owns the flower power stuff and absolutely rocks as a sassy bitch yk

∆∆