25∆

Minho spontaneously decided to take the cake into his baths and eat it while soaking through bubbly hot water.

Then, he fell asleep right there.

The next morning (his skeletons had apparently saved him from drowning and brought him to his bed) he woke up with his whole body aching.

Wether that was left from the torture that was Tartarus or from sleeping multiple hours in lukewarm water, Minho couldn't say for sure.

He also distinctly remembered that he had dreamt some cruel things again, further draining him out.

He would've liked to spend the whole day in his bed, but having breakfast together with Felix had become kinda mandatory.

On his way to the dining room, Changbin gave him a quick briefing of what had happened in his absence.

Minho only listened with half an ear. Moving his body was pain.

'... and the garden is going amazing-' At that, though, the god perked up. '...the south wing is fully converted now, we're just filling it up with soil. The underworld plants already grow like crazy, it seems like Felix's presence is doing wonders. Just one problem-'

'Oh no, I hate problems', Minho groaned.

'They need more light. Especially the ones Charon brought from the mortal world. Actual sunlight would be nice'

'And how the FUCK am I supposed to get sunlight here? Ask Charon to put it on his boat?'

'You could..' Changbin made a face as if they already knew Minho would make fun of their suggestion.

'What?'

'You could... dig a hole in the ceiling?'

The two stared at each other.

'The ceiling as in... the literal ground?'

Seeing how the underworld was somewhat beneath the mortal world, it would be possible to dig through netherland's ceiling and end up in the upper world. In theory.

(a/n: I fell thru the ground and guess what - I ended up in New Zealand!)

Changbin cleared their throat. 'Um. Maybe. I mean, you're a god, I'm pretty sure you can do something'

'Oh my. I highly doubt that'll work'

'Yeah. You could try it. Or have a better idea.'

Minho huffed exhausted. He'd worry about that later.

They had reached the dining room, where Felix already sat at the table and stuffed his face with scrambled eggs.

At Minho's entrance he looked up and grinned smugly, cheeks puffed.

'Why are you in such a disgustingly good mood?'

The god of netherworld fell down on his chair heavily.

'Because you're not' Felix answered as if it was the most obvoius thing to exist. 'How was the cake?'

Minho sighed.

'Very delicious' he admitted. 'The best I ever had'

'So good that you fell asleep right after? The baths are comfortable for a slumber, aren't they?'

'How do you know that again?'

'Mhm', he shrugged, 'overheard some skeletons complaining about you'

Felix took another mouthful of egg.

Minho meanwhile poured himself a cup of vanilla tea, slowly stirring it.

'When are you baking again?'