46∆

'You feeling better?'

After shoving half of their stocked mortal food and a few handful ambrosia down his throat, Felix had gone to bed immediately.

He didn't let himself be seen for the next two days.

But this morning Minho found him standing at their balcony's stone railing.

He wore still the two piece dress. It looked terribly crumpled; the bare shoulders and back made Minho's heart stumble nonetheless.

His hair was open and messy.

The older god slurped next to him, leaning against the railing as well.

In the morning, with the soft sunlight, the garden looked especially beautiful.

'I'm alright' Felix answered his question.

His morning voice was a little raspy.

'Did you sleep the last two days?'

'Yep. Thought you'd come join me at some point'

The blonde grinned mockingly.

Minho rolled his eyes.

Were they flirting?

'I'm too afraid of getting slaughtered'

'How is your scar?'

'The care talk is getting a little weird, princess. First asking about my nightmares, now my scar. One might suspect you like me after all'

'Ridiculous, babes. You just mentioned the word 'slaughtered' and that was the first thing to come into my mind'

Minho couldn't help but laugh.

Felix tried to hide his grin.

They were flirting.

Shit.

Minho wanted to talk about their kiss.

'And? How is it?'

'What?'

'Your scar?'

'Oh'

Not the kiss. Not the kiss, Minho.

He sighed.

'It's healing. But it still hurts. I can't really move sometimes'

He laughed to himself.

'And I miss dancing. I miss it so much - I can't believe how I spent centuries without it'

Minho could feel Felix's slow smile next to him despite having his gaze fixed on the green below them.

After a few heartbeats he couldn't resist any longer and turned his head to see it.

He found Felix already looking at him.

Having a lazy smile on his lips Minho knew would be there.

Due to looking so closely he noticed Felix's swallow before the younger spoke.

'Do you... do you want me to massage you again? The ointment helped last time didn't it?'

Minho stared at him.

Involuntarily, his eyes dropped down onto Felix's bowed lips.

Was this question his subtle way of asking wether Minho wanted them to kiss again?

He looked back up.

Or was he really just offering a massage?

'I mean... Do you want to?'