19∆

Minho woke up feeling like shit.

His whole body ached and he had probably caught a cold.

Oh, how he had missed to go swimming in Styx. If you didn't die while in the water, then probably the next day.

Minho'd been through this a few times already, but he felt really bad for Felix, who quite likely felt even shittier.

As soon as he made it into his throne room (which was about one and a half hour later), he snatched Changbin.

'Can you please go and look after Felix? Maybe bring him a tea?'

'He's locked himself in his room'

'Who gave him a key?'

'We thought he would feel safer this way'

'But... okay, good point. Has anyone talked to him?'

'Nope'

Minho sighed, then sneezed loudly.

'Bless you'

'Thanks' He sniffed. 'Which room did you give him again?'

'The one that's across from yours'

The god frowned.

'It's so small. What's he gonna do the whole day in there?'

Changbin made an exaggerated shrug movement.

'Not my problem. He can go out if he's bored'

'I still want-' another sneeze 'I still would check on him. He could be ill or in need for help..'

'Then go and check on him. No one's stopping you. And if he's moody it's at least your head he's ripping off and not mine'

'What happened to the respect thing?'

'Bless you' Changbin said instead of answering while Minho sneezed again.

'I'll make you guys two cups of strawberry tea'

'Felix?'

Minho knocked carefully at the door.

'Are you awake?'

No answer.

'I got strawberry tea for you'

A muffled sound of rummaging.

'I don't want your tea. Go away!'

'Felix? How are you feeling?'

'Leave me alone!'

'First tell me if you feel sick!'

'Sick of you, yes'

'Felix!'

Minho knocked again.

'Let me in, please. Just five minutes'

'Nope. I want to sleep. Go away'

Minho's forehead fell against the door.

He sneezed.

After a few seconds of silence, there was a quiet 'Bless you' out of the room.

'Do you need anything for your feet? They were cut open yesterday from the grass spikes in Asphodel. I could bring you band-aids'

Felix's voice sounded exhausted. 'Go away'

'Okay. Okay. I'll go and leave you alone for the rest of the day, but please first tell me how you're feeling'

'Why are you so worried about me?'

'Because you're our guest. And because I want you to feel as good as possible'

'You are aware that 'as good as possible' for me, down here, is still pretty shitty?'

'How are you? Physically?'

There was a silence.

'I feel like I've been eaten and chewed by a monster with really sharp teeth and then spit out half digested. My head hurts like hell, I can't get up because my feet are bleeding, I think I'm getting a fever and I can't stand hearing your voice!'

'Are you sure you don't want the tea?'

'LEAVE ME ALONE!'

Minho sighed.

'I'll put the tray with your tea down in front of your door in case you want it later. Try to sleep a little more'

He could imagine Felix flipping him off.

As there didn't come a spoken answer, he put the tray down and left Felix by himself.

The next day went exactly the same, just that Minho's sneezes were replaced by a bad cough.

And he didn't just have tea to bribe Felix out of his room.

'Felix, I've got food'

'Piss off'

There was a silence, then the sound of bedsheets ruffling inside the room.

'What food?'

Minho smiled.

'The usual mortal food. And lots of it, too. You can get whatever you like.'

'Is this a trick to get me out of my room?'

'I do want to get you out of your room but I'm not lying, if that's what you think'

Quiet.

'There is a huge table in the dining room overflowing with all kinds of meat and bread and carbs and fruit and everything else that you can imagine'

'Strawberry cake?'

'That too, probably'

Muffled: 'I like strawberry'

'Me too. Come out of your freaking room'

'Fuck you'

The door swung open.

Minho, who'd been halfway leaning against it, almost fell into Felix.

The younger god took expressionless a step back to avoid Minho's stumbling.

'I hate you' he said.

Minho caught himself and straightened up.

'Hate me while eating something'

∆∆∆

a/n:

idk if I'm the only person but sometimes I find it a tiny bit gross if people in general (sometimes kpop idols) talk about meat not like normally but like MEAT MEAT WHERE IS MY MEAT MEAAAAAAT because bro chill it's dead animal it won't run away...

Idk, sometimes it's just extremely exaggerated yk and that's kinda uncomfortable maybe it's just me

∆∆