38∆

'It's a poppy.'

'I noticed'

'I dipped it in the river Lethe.'

'You... what? Why?'

'I don't want you to remember anything'

Minho stared at Felix.

He didn't understand, his brain refused to work, he was feeling the flower's effect already.

'What?' he whispered.

Searched in his dark eyes for answers.

'I don't want you to remember anything', the younger said again, leaning even closer, 'except that I really. fucking. hate you'

He flexed his jaw.

His breath hit Minho's cheek.

The dark haired swallowed.

In Felix's eyes he looked so lost.

A second dripped by, then another.

The younger's gaze wandered over Minho's face.

His black eyes, fine nose. His cluelessly parted lips.

Good lord.

He moved, grabbed Minho's face and roughly pressed their lips together.

The older let out a muffled sound of surprise, his wrists straining against the iron.

Felix pressed his eyes shut and tuned everything out, the room, the chains, who they were, the curse.

And then he really kissed Minho.

It was a heartbeat or two before the other overcame his shock and kissed back.

Their lips moved against each other, Felix leading effortlessly.

Just as his tongue pried Minho's lips apart, he pulled back with a gasp.

Felix automatically followed him, a small irritated noise escaping his mouth.

Their faces were close again yet Minho kept half an inch distance between their lips.

'Felix'

His voice was rough, short with breath even though they had just kissed for a few seconds.

'Yeah?'

The older frowned. He had problems to form a coherent thought.

Though wether that came from the poppy doing its magic or from Felix's breath on his lips, he couldn't evaluate.

'You..'

'I?'

'You kissed me'

'And you won't remember any of it'

'Why?'

'I wanted to know wether I like it'

'And?'

'I can't tell yet'

Felix smiled mischievously, letting his lips graze against Minho's for a second.

The dark haired let out another soft sound.

'Felix'

'Mhm-mh?'

He brushed their noses together.

'Open these chains. Please'

'No'