1

It was a foggy day but then again in winters when it isn't. I was enjoying my bus ride to my new university. I had enrolled a few months back and got accepted almost immediately. It was an hour away from home so I took a bus this morning to save some time. I had my first day and also the orientation. I kept making these cute fake scenarios of meeting new people, making friends and maybe having a boyfriend. I was too excited for my own good.

On the first day they gave us a campus tour and to say that the place was big would also be an understatement. It was massive with lush green gardens all around. There are a lot of places to eat and cafes. It was like a whole city.

But that wasn't the only exciting thing. The most exciting thing was the person who was guiding us. He was very handsome and kind. He had black hair slicked back, blue eyes which were kinda hard to see because his eyes almost disappeared whenever he smiled which he did often by the way.

He looked very good and also was one of my seniors. I enrolled in an art major by the way. I've always loved art when I was a kid. And growing up I always found it to be a comfortable place for me so when I had to choose a major I knew it had to be art.

Next day I took all the time getting ready because of that senior. I even did my hair cutely and put a cute bow on my hair. I put slightly extra blush on my cheeks. I was looking cute according to me. After clicking a few mirror selfies and eating my breakfast which was pancakes I made my way to the bus stand from where I took the bus which went straight to the university.

But unfortunately I couldn't see him the whole day as it was our meeting day with the faculty. Till now we haven't really had a chance to talk and make friends but still I had acquaintances with few people. One of them was Lia who was with me right now as we tried to find a good café to get a cup of coffee before our break ends and we had to go back to those boring introductions. We were already walking for 10 minutes but nothing was good enough. There were pizza places, burger places but no proper cafes.

"Excuse me!!" Lia suddenly shouted. I was instantly brought back from my thoughts and in front of me was the handsome senior from yesterday.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Can you suggest to us a good café like a proper one. We aren't looking for just coffee but a café, "Lia asked.

I kept looking at him without even realizing that I was embarrassing myself.

"yeah sure...follow me. I am ryan by the way" and he started walking but I didn't move, he snapped his finger in front of me pulling me out of my daydreams. I looked down embarrassed and started following them both.

He kept on talking to Lia all the time and I couldn't say anything because I was shy and then I also have already embarrassed myself. But I was happy just walking right now. Reaching the café he left us two alone to go to his friend.

"He is really fun," Lia said. I smiled and nodded. Lia took my arm in her hand and then ordered two coffees for both of us and then we walked while sipping our coffees talking to each other.

It was a long day to say the least. The introductions were long and boring. The information about the courses and additional courses, projects and all also was very boring. I couldn't understand a single word so I asked lia to wake me up after the thing was done but in the end we both were asleep the whole time and also 1 hour after the event ended. Now I was sitting on the bus trying to knock off the sleep. I was scrolling instagram looking at all the stories people have posted. I posted the pictures I had from today when I received a follow request from Ryan and quickly accepted it and also followed him back, which he accepted almost instantly. I was stalking him when my phone fell from my hands and it stopped working. I put it inside my bag and got off the bus and started walking towards the house.