11

Next morning when I woke up I had a vision in my mind. I was going to sleep all day. Lia had went out shopping with Jacob and was supposed to stay out for the most part of the day. I grabbed some cookies when I down for breakfast, changed into the most comfortable piece of clothing I had right now and went straight to bed.

It must be two hours later when there was a rigorous knocking on my door. It was Lia .

"We wanted to try outfits we bought" she said as she allowed herself in. there was a tired looking Jacob and Ethan behind her who followed her inside. She had already started to take out clothes from the bag. Ethan came and sat on the bed while Jacob helped lia take some nd then she onside the bathroom to change. There was no changing area or wardrobe in our room. I also came on the bed and played a movie. Every ten minutes Lia would come out with something new on, I would tell her how it was and she would go back to change into something else. And by every passing minute Ethan was slowly sliding on the bed and his eyes were closing.

Then he suddenly just gets up, "I've got cupcakes for everyone" Ethan announces. We all laugh at him. Jacob passes me the box and again the same happens, he would slip every minute and before we knew it he was sleeping.

Later that day we had campfire. It was starting to get cold so I dressed warm. After changing I woke Ethan up who was still sleeping in my room.

It was already crowded when we went there and everyone was playing some games. Lia joined some of her friends and Ryan took me to some of his friends who were playing some sort of game too. I took some food and just observed them play. Then some random person suggested that it will be cool to paly a drinking game as one so all of us were asked to make a big circle and then the game was started. I wasn't doing too good in any of the games and was starting to get a little tipsy. I got up and decided to go back in my room. On the way I met Julia who seems even more drunk than me. I accidently crashed with her and some of her drink went on her sweater.

"Watch where you are going" Julia yelled at me .

"You should do that " I was speaking nonsense because of the alcohol.

"oh you are iris. Why don't you go back to Ryan and ask him for help" what was up with her.

"why would I ask Ryan for help"

"You really think I wouldn't notice" by now everyone was looking at us. People do love a good drama.

"YOU LIKE RYAN" maybe it was me, maybe it was the alcohol but Julia sounded too loud at that moment. I was still looking at her avoiding everyone.

"but you know what I like him too and I am going to get him" she said.

I didn't look back after that. I ran straight to my room or was about to when I spotted Ethan. He looked like he was sneaking I went to him.

"Ethan are you okay" I asked him

"I should ask you that. We all saw you with Julia although we couldn't hear anything but I know that you don't feel comfortable with her" he told me.

"well I am fine"

"wanna eat" he asked with a mischievous giggle. Then he took my hand and started dragging me towards somewhere. It was the hotel kitchen. He then showed me the packets of ramen he had in his jacket pocket.

That night I had a great opportunity of eating ramen made by Ethan while he sang songs on top of his lungs. One of the most memorable night of my life.

I woke up with a headache the next day but lucky for me all we had to do today was sit in the bus and go back. I went up the bus and took my seat next to Ethan who was rubbing his head. Little did he know that last night he could have given someone a headache.

I felt a really awkward energy between me and Ryan but I didn't have the energy today to tackle that. I took one of his Ethan's pods and closed my eyes and slept on his shoulder for the rest of the ride. I only got up to drink coffee ethan got for me and then I again slept in the same way.