Daleks! 1

(Opening titles)

We begin with the opening titles used for the Daleks! Series originally used for the Doctor Who YouTube Channel series. The setting opens at a barren planet stretching out a wild, eerie wilderness. Rocks tumble and a chilling wind whistles quietly. In the middle of this unhospitable world with a red sky and dry vegetation, a Dalek factory occupies the planet. The colony world in Galaxy M87 makes the setting for the Daleks to mine and drain energy into the planet's core. We see the Dalek factory create more Daleks with a moving crane helping to extract new Daleks.

The complex machinery within the site allows for the drilling and central Dalek operation to occur. We see various Bronze Daleks operating within the factory. Several Daleks are situated at the top levels watching over the operation occur, including a red Supreme Dalek. Various panels show a swirling vortex for the Daleks to extract information from. Other panels show levers to activate to use to operate functions. Eight Daleks in total operate the scheme. We see the Daleks busily operating at their stations.

Dalek 1:

MAGMA FLOW STABALISED!

Dalek 2:

INCREASE DRILL SPEED!

Dalek 1:

INCREASING DRILL SPEED! DRILL SPEED UNDER GUIDANCE! CALCULATING ESTIMATED TIME TO TOTAL WITHDRAWAL OF ENERGY CORE!

Dalek Supreme:

SOON, WITH THE EXTRACTION OF ESSENTIAL MINERALS FROM THIS GALAXY, THE DALEKS SHALL HARVEST IT, AND BRING ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL LIFE ONCE RELEASED INTO EVERY CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Dalek 2:

COMMENCING REBUILDING!

We see a massive claw take a prototype Dalek along the top of the factory. It has its plunger and armament attached to it. The Dalek's eye lights up for the first time, coming alive.

Dalek 3:

I AM AWOKEN! AWOKEN! AWOKEN!

Dalek Supreme:

CREATED FROM THE PURE FURY AND RAGE OF THE PLANET'S CORE TO PRODUCE OUR NEW DALEKS!

Dalek 2:

GALAXY M87 TO SKARO, SUPREME DALEK REPORTS SUCCESS OF PLANETARY MAGMA IN PRODUCING NEW ENERGY FOR DALEK POWER! SEND SAUCER TO RETURN DALEK SUPREME TO SKARO!

A Dalek turns in the direction of the wilderness, scanning the strange and ravaged world in front of it.

Dalek 4:

UNIDENTIFIED LIFE FORM DETECTED IN POSITION SOUTH, SOUTH WEST!

Dalek Supreme:

SCAN RADIUS FOR FULL RESULTS!

The Daleks scan the area but can see no result.

Dalek 4:

NEGATIVE RESULT!

Dalek 1:

NO LIFE ELEMENTS ARE IDENTIFIED IN THIS REGION! OUR DETECTORS ARE COMPLETED WITH ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ACCURACY!

Dalek Supreme:

LIFE FORMS ARE DETECTED ON THIS PLANET! PATROL WILL SEARCH! ALL LIFE FORMS ON THIS PLANET THREATEN DALEK OPERATIONS! SEEK, LOCATE, AND DESTROY THEM!

Dalek 3:

I OBEY!

The third Dalek leaves to investigate.

Dalek Supreme:

PATROL WILL REMAIN VIGILANT! INCREASE DRILLING SPEED TO HIGHEST SAFE CRUISING LEVELS!

Dalek 1/2: