Scene 5 - Constant Report

We cut to see a triangular like pod blasting it's rocket motors downwards. It descends vertically as it slows it's velocity. The SCK21 then slowly touches down on the landing pad and the motors cut. We see the logo of AIOC as it announces the procedure for the rocket's docking.

AIOC:

SCK21 HAS LANDED AT OMICRON 4! LINKING DOCKING UNIT! ADJUSTING CABIN AND TEMPERATURE PRESSURE!

Custodian:

Lieutenant Mirari. I would like you to meet the Space Commander, and escort him here.

She smiles and leaves. Cassain and Zenfev keep the Doctor as hostage.

Lieutenant Zenfev:

We still keeping this one here for Space Command?

Custodian:

We are. Then, Doctor, we might be able to get the truth out of you when you address the full authority of Earth space travel.

The Doctor looks unimpressed. We see the rocket on the docking bay for a short while, before we return back to the control room. The entire personnel are present, standing upright and ready to address the Space Commander with their arms behind their backs. The Custodian and Lieutenant Garven stand at the desk.

AIOC:

SPACE COMMANDER IS ARRIVING!

Custodian:

Good. Well, this is it, gentlemen. This is the moment we have been waiting for.

The entrance slides open. Lieutenant Mirari enters, announcing the Space Commander, dressed in a sharp, black outfit.

Lieutenant Mirari:

Space Commander Alaric.

The Space Commander enters, surveying what he sees around him.

Custodian:

Welcome to Omicron 4, Space Commander.

Alaric:

Thank you, Custodian. I have been so far most impressed with the layout of your Omicron stations. Who is this?

The Space Command looks at the Doctor.

Doctor:

I am not a member of the staff. I was just taking a wander along the moon.

Custodian:

We are interrogating him, Commander. We will get to the bottom of who this man is. But as long as he is safe and out of harm's way, may I continue to elaborate on our facilities that Omicron can provide.

Alaric:

If you could please.

Custodian:

Omicron is the most advanced lunar station ever created. The moonbase is operated by a computerised control system. AIOC. Say hello, AIOC.

AIOC:

WELCOME SPACE COMMANDER ALARIC TO OMICRON 4! I AM AIOC! ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE OMICRON CONTROL!

Alaric:

Very impressive. This system is a fully functioning controller that caters to any of your need?

Custodian:

Precisely. Our generators, life support systems, atomic fusion reactors, power plants, and atmospheric living requirements are all controlled by artificial intelligence.

Doctor:

It's very good. Don't you think?

Lieutenant Garven: