Time, 12, midnight, tick tock

Finnick walked up the beach, leading the group. He stopped, hidden behind a tree, but instantly ran towards the noise when he heard a familiar yell.

"Johanna!" He called, taking off towards her.

Ellie stayed with Peeta and Katniss, shocked, but thrilled that they found her best friend.

"Guess we have more allies." Peeta shrugged, then went to go talk with Finnick and Johanna.

What Ellie hadn't noticed at first was that they were completely covered in blood, from head to toe. Even just standing near them, they radiated heat and stench. 

"Well, I got them out." Johanna watched as Wiress walked around, aimlessly. "We were all the way deep into the jungle where I thought we'd be safe." She threw her hands into the air, "that's when the rain started."

Ellie looked at the sector they stood in front of, realizing it was right next to the other ones that had just had activities in them.

"Tick tock." Wiress spoke, grabbing onto Johanna's arm, interrupting her speech about the thick blood that covered them. "Tick tock."

"What's wrong with her?" Katniss asked about Wiress, who wouldn't stop repeating the words.

Beetee answered from the ground, cleaning himself off, "She's in shock. Dehydration isn't helping. You have fresh water?"

"We can get some." Katniss watched as Wiress continued to pull on Johanna, making the girl grow angry.

 She grabbed the older woman and shoved her onto the ground, "Stop it! Just sit down!"

"Hey!" Katniss screamed, shoving Johanna away from her, "Lay off!"

"What are you doing?" 

The two engaged in a physical disagreement, which was quickly ended by Finnick pulling Johanna off of Katniss, holding her in the air.

"I got them out for you!" Johanna screamed as Finnick pulled her backwards, reassuring her that it was going to be okay. "Let me go, Finnick!"

Ellie frowned at her friend's words, knowing Katniss was going to analyze. Luckily, the girl was not much of a thinker.

"What does that mean?" She asked Peeta, then dropped it, deciding to help Wiress clean up.

Ellie sat on the ground; it all is coming back to her.

She saw Finnick tell Johanna something, causing Johanna to look at Ellie. She was sure that he was telling her that Ellie had gone mad. They both made their ways over to the girl, before standing over her and speaking up.

"Come on, Ellie." Finnick breathed, "Let's not do this now."

Johanna tried to pull the girl off the ground, but Ellie smacked away her hands, "No!"

Finnick and Johanna exchanged a worried glance, neither knowing what to do next.

"Tick tock, 12, midnight, time," Ellie mumbled over and over, rocking herself back a forth, a way to help herself think.

Johanna whispered into Finnick's ear, careful so Ellie couldn't hear, "I think she's lost it. The only ever time I've seen her like this was when-"

Finnick stopped Johanna, knowing what she was going to reference. They both jumped back when Ellie shot off the ground, shocked look on the girl's face.

"It's a clock!" She screamed, loud enough for anyone within a half mile radius to hear.

"Shh!" Finnick shushed her, warning her not to give their location away.