Blues

Ellie was jerked awake by the feeling of her body being lifted off her bed. She was brought into the hallway, where all the lights were off, doors opened everywhere.

Panicked, she started to kick and scream, but a hand was soon placed over her mouth to muffle her. 

"If a victor is considered desirable," She heard muffled in the distance, still thrashing for her life.

She bit the person who was holding her, causing them to yell out and let her go. She got up off the floor, trying to run, but did not make it far before she was picked up, again.

"Someone sedate her!" She heard the man holding her, order.

Johanna was also being pulled out of her room, worry flooded Ellie's mind. Were they finally about to kill them all? Johanna was awake, her head shaved, and voluntarily going. The last thing she saw before she felt a needle in her neck was Johanna mouthing the words , "it's okay" to her.

Her eyes started to hurt and her vision filled with black dots. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and she was out like a light.

Johanna ordered for the soldier to let her walk. She recognized that they wore different outfits than the guards who tortured them. She looked at Ellie, heart breaking at the sight. Johanna had seen Peeta often, but almost never Ellie.

Probably due to the fact of how beaten up Ellie was, her face bruised, skin cut, and her body thin from lack of being fed. Ellie easily looked the worst of the three of them all. 

Johanna heard guards in the distance, coming after the group. Someone had figured it out. She could feel the air shoot by when guns were shot towards them, causing them to run faster away from the Capitol. 

They finally reached the aircraft, and were all lifted into it. 

Peeta and Ellie had both been sedated. Both had been violent upon rescue. Johanna sighed and looked down at the blown up building she had came from. She knew recovery was going to be a long process, but she knew she could do it. Ellie, on the other hand, she was fearful she may never be the same.

_________---------_________

Ellie woke up in a room with yellow lights. Everything here was yellow. The bed was yellow. The floor was yellow. The walls were yellow. 

They were trying to trick her.

"How are you feeling, Elowyn?" The doctor adjusting her IV asked.

The second they said her name, she knew she was still at the Capitol. She screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped up, grabbing a scalpel she saw as a weapon.

"Get away from me!" She screamed, pointing it at the woman.

The doctor raised her hands up in defeat, but not before she clicked a red button on the wall, that made an alarm sound through the entire floor.

Ellie walked closer to the woman, but she kept stepping backwards each time Ellie got closer, "What do you want from me?"

"You're safe, Elowyn." The woman told her, "You are in district 13."

Ellie threw the weapon onto the ground and collapsed onto the floor, pulling her knees into her chest, "Liar!" She screamed, "You're lying! You're a liar!"

Soon the room was flooded with doctors and nurses, who restrained a fighting Ellie. By the time they had tied her down, she had bitten two nurses, clawed three doctors, and screamed bloody murder so the whole floor could hear.