04. I Was Scared To Meet You

Real life and Imessages

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

today 2:30 pm

matt 😎

hey, i'm in boston. Wanna hang

gigi 😀

yeah, I was hoping you could send me the address want me to pick lil on the way

matt 😎

yeah, chris is looking forward to hanging out with her, lol

gigi 😀

yeah, well, let me get ready n send me the address n ill be there soon

matt 😎

******

read

today 2:33 pm

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

today 2:33 pm

gigi 💗

get ready because we are going to see the triplets today

lilybin 😘

OMGGG YEAHH SFUHSEFGIEW TEXT ME WHEN YOUR HERE

read

Real life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shut off my phone and sign I'm kinda scared to hang out with them. I mean my first impression sucked I called them ugly. I just better hurry and get ready. I get up and pick out a black hoodie and black leggings. I take my clothes off and put it on. I brush my hair and put on a little bit of mascara. I look myself in the mirror and sigh. What if they don't like me? I call Lily. "Hello." Lily says picking up the phone. "Hey you ready to go?" "Yeah of course." She squeals and I hang up. She is gonna have a blast with Chris. I probably just gonna sit on their couch and watch TV. I hate socializing.

I slip my shoes on and walk downstairs. I see my mom on facebook sitting on the couch. "Hey mom I'm gonna go hang out with Lily I love you." I go over and give her a kiss on her cheek. "Okay sweetie have fun I love you too." She smiles and I walk out of the door. I start my car up and blast Taylor Swift.

...

Once I get to Lily's house I beep my horn. I see her coming outside and smiling. I laugh at her she looks so happy. She opens the car door and I see her smiling. "Are you okay it looks like you glued a smile to your face." I say laughing. "Yeah I just can't believe we are meeting the triplets like I never knew this day was gonna come." She says getting in and sitting down. I start the car. "I'm scared because its only 15 minutes away and what if they hate me because of what I dm Matt." "Oh shush you can already tell Matt is in love with you." "Okay ew just because you want that other dream to come true with me dating Matt and you dating Chris totally not happening."

...

Once we get to the triplets house I stare at their house. "Okay I can't do this." I say starting the car up again. "No girl you can't just turn back around they are waiting for us." "Lily I'm to scared." "Oh come on." She gets out and opens my door and pulles me out. "Lily stop." I say laughing. "If you don't come on I'll go get Matt." My eyes winden I kinda like that idea. "Fine go get Matt." I say plopping down on the ground like a little kid. "You know what I will." She runs onto their porch.

I see Nick open the door. Nick looks at me I hide my face. I see Matt run out the door. "Hey kiddo." He says smiling. I look at him. "Hi." I say standing up. "I heard you didn't wanna come see me cause you thought I hated you." We start walking to his house. "Okay that is not true I just hate socializing." "Me too so its okay." Matt says smiling. Matt opens the door and I already see Chris and Lily sitting on the couch. "Oh my god hey girl." Nick says coming up to me and hugging me.

Damn he smells good. Chris jumps up. "Hey....Gigi..Wait its Gigi right?" Chris says laughing. I know he is just messing with me. I hug him. Damn he smells good too. What the hell do these kids use. "Anyways Gigi wanna come up to my room and chill?" Matt asks me. I nod. He takes my hand and he leads the way to his bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIII I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY BORNING BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER!!