18. can we kiss yet ?

Real life

"Okay, we love you," Lily says, walking out the door. "Time to party!" I tell her. We get into our Uber. Cause we are going to be wasted so we aren't taking my car.  

...

We get to the party, and many people are here. We get out of the car. I'm a little nervous because Jacob could be here. And Matt isn't here, and Lily will go off with many people when she is wasted. She always does it. We get into the house. Lily already sees one of her friends. "Hey, girl." She says, going off with her.

 Yep, now I'm all by myself. I go over to the table with all the alcohol. I grab a bottle that says vodka on it. I usually drink straight out of the bottle because it doesn't bother me. I start taking sips. Damn, this is strong. I haven't consumed it in a while. I keep drinking out of the bottle until I get used to it. Then, it starts to hit me really fast. I can't walk straight. I run into someone. "Oh shit, sorry." I look up at the person. "Oh, Gigi, hi." It's Jacob.

 Oh, shit, no, I knew this was going to happen. "Is your boyfriend here to help you?" He asks me. I shake my head no. "Oh, that's rude here. Let me help you." Wait, why is he being so nice to me? He picks me up and sets me down on a couch. "Here you go." He says. "Jacob, why are you being nice to me?" I ask him. "Well, I mean because your my ex, and I still love you." I look at him, and I have no words to say. "Jacob, no." He starts getting closer to my face

 Fuck shit, I don't want to kiss him. "Jacob, please, I'm drunk." "Oh, come on, just one kiss." I push him off. "Jacob, I said no." I went running, and he pulled my wrist and pulled me on top of him. "Come on, baby. You know you miss me too." "Jacob, no, I have a boyfriend." I lied to him; I didn't want to kiss him. "Oh fuck you." He pushes me off of him. I hit my head on a table hard. I felt like I wanted to pass out. I called Matt. 

 He picked up. "Matt, come get me, please my ex made me hit my head on a table. Now I feel like I'm going to pass out," I said, trying to hold back tears. I just wanted Matt at this moment. Nobody else I cared about but Matt. "I'm on my way." He hung up, and I got on the couch and looked at the roof. Everything was spinning; I needed to try my hardest to stay up. Then, I felt someone touch my hand. "Come on, let's get you home." A faint voice said. I knew it was Matt; I could tell by this touch.

 He carried me to the car and laid me down on the front seat so I could lie down. When he got in the car, I watched him. At this point, I didn't care that I was drunk; I wanted to kiss him. I looked at him. At the same time, he was paying attention to the road. "Matt," I said. I knew I couldn't stop anything from coming out of my mouth. "Yeah?" "Um, can I kiss you?" Oh shit, what the fuck is wrong with me? He just got over a breakup. "What?" "I wanna kiss you, Matt."

 He starts laughing. "Gigi, your drunk." "Okay, drunk words are sober thoughts, and I've always wanted to kiss you, but you were too dumb to know." "How about you ask me this tomorrow when you're not drunk." Yeah, I won't have any confidence to ask him again. So I nod and look out the window.

...

When he returns to the house, Matt comes over to the other side of the car, picks me up, and carries me to the house. He smells so good. I watch him while he holds me bridal style. 

 Chris and Nick sit on the couch when we get inside the house. "It hasn't even been half an hour yet. How the hell is she already that drunk already?" Chris asks, coming over to us. "I guess she had a lot to drink in the past 20 minutes," Matt says. "But I'm gonna go put her to bed," Matt tells them, heading upstairs. He lays me on my bed and covers me up. "Matt, stay here, please," I say, stopping him from leaving my bedroom. He nods, and I move over. I put my head on his chest and my leg on his, and he wraps his arm around my body.