21. oh no .

Real life

We look at each other. "I've been waiting for that," Matt tells me, smiling. "Me too." "Hey, bitches we are back," Lily says, opening the door. Chris's arm is around her. "Oh shit, what the fuck did we just walk into," Chris says. We look at them. I hurry up and get off of Matt's lap. "We were just talking and nothing else," I tell them. "Okay, I'm exhausted," Lily says. "Yeah, I'm going to go put her to bed. She is wasted," Chris says, laughing. "Did you guys have fun while we were gone?" Nick asks, winking.

 "Oh, Nick, we are just friends," I tell him. "What friends that cuddle, always sleep together, and flirt," Nick tells us. I roll my eyes. "I'm going to bed," I tell them. "Okay, goodnight," Matt tells me. Damn, I thought he was going to come with me. It's fine. "You're not going with her, Matt?" Nick asks him. "No, I'm not tired." He says. I head upstairs and go into my room. I sit on my bed and think about the kiss. I start smiling. Damn. I really like him. but It's boiling in here tho. I am going to put on a sports bra and Nike Pros.

 After I put those on, I grabbed my phone and watched some tiktok. "Hey, sorry I didn't come in here when you came up here. I wasn't ready to lay down yet," Matt says, entering my room. "Shit," I say, grabbing the blanket and putting it over my body because I only have a bra on. "What?" Matt asks, laughing, coming over by me. "Matt, I don't have a shirt on," I say, giving a fake smile. "Oh shit, uh." "Yeah, it's hot as hell in my room." "Okay, I'll go get the fan out of my room, and you put a shirt on."

 I nod, and he leaves my room. I get up and throw a random T-shirt I found lying on my floor. "Here," Matt says, coming in and setting the fan in front of where I lay. "Thanks," I say, going onto my bed. He nods and comes and lies by me. "So, um, the kiss was nice," Matt says, breaking the silence. I nod. "You okay?" He asks me. "Yeah." I grab my remote and put on vampire diaries. "Okay, Gigi wants wrong?" He asks, putting his arm underneath me.

 "Matt, I just said nothing." "Okay, come on, you can tell me." I look at him, and he looks at me. Then he presses his lips on mine. I kiss him back. But I didn't really want to kiss him again. I feel like I don't know what we are. I don't want to be like the friends that kiss. "Matt," I say. "Yeah?" "What are we?" "I don't know what do you wanna be?" I shrug my shoulders. "Okay, then once you know, then tell me." I nod. I wanted to be his girlfriend but didn't want to be weird about it.

 Because he just got out of a relationship. We continue to watch Tvd. "Wow, I actually like this show. I can't believe you never got me into it," Matt says, laughing. "Guys, get your ass in my bedroom right," Chris says, storming into my room. "Uh, okay," I said, confused as hell. Once we get in there, Lily is vomiting blood. "Lily, what the hell is happening?" I say, running to her. "She just started doing this," Chris says, freaking out. "Call 911 now!" I say, screaming at Chris. He grabs his phone and dials 911.

 "Lily, it's okay. You're going to be okay," I say, tearing up. I can't lose my best friend. "They're on their way. They will be here in 5 minutes. Lil, it's going to be okay." Chris says, getting on the floor and rubbing Lily's back. "When did this happen?" I ask Chris. "We were just sitting on my bed laughing over some dumb tiktok, and then she said she had to vomit, and I hurried up and brought her my trash can, and I just thought because she was drinking, and so when she puked it was straight up blood."

 Lily stops puking. "Gigi am I gonna be okay?" She asks me. I can see the fear in her eyes. "Yes, the ambulance is coming. I promise, my sweet baby, you'll be okay," I tell her. Soom Matt comes upstairs with the ambulance, and they ask me to watch out because they have to get Lily. Nick is in his room sleeping. I didn't want to bother him because I knew how much he loved his sleep. "Oh god, how much I wish your mom were here," I tell Matt. Tears are dripping down my face. He brings me into his chest.

 One of the doctors come up to me. "Has she been drinking?" He asks me. I don't know if I should tell the truth because she is underage. "Yeah, she has," Matt tells them. He starts writing it down in his notebook. "How long do you know?" He asks. "For god sake, can you just please take care of her," I say out of anger because I'm scared I will lose my best friend. He nods. They grab Lily and put her on a bed. "Wait, where is she going?" I ask them. "Downtown hospital." One of the workers tells me.

When the workers take her out of Chris's room, Lily sticks out her hand for me to grab. "It's going to be okay. I promise I'll be there before you guys get there. I love you, Lil's." She nods. Tears start forming in my eyes. "She is gonna be okay," Matt tells me. He runs into his room and grabs his car keys. Me, Chris, and Matt run downstairs. The ambulance is still outside. But I promised Lily that we would get there before they did. So we all run out, and we get in the van. Matt starts the car, and we leave before the ambulance leaves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS WHAT DO U THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN. IM HONESTLY SO SCARED. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE HAS. JUST PRAY FOR HER.