27. I missed you too much .

Real life and Imessages

"Gigi, wake up. We are about to miss out flight!" Someone says, shaking me. I rub my eyes. It's Matt. "Oh shit," I say, getting up. "What time is it?"I ask him. "5:45." He tells me. "Oh, shit, is everyone up?" I ask him. He nods. I ran up to my bedroom and grabbed my suitcase. "Come on, guys, let's go," I say, running to Chris's bedroom and Nick's. "We are coming," Lily says. I don't want to miss my flight because then I can't see my mom and I really miss her.

Matt's already outside, and we all throw our suitcases in the trunk, and I get in the front, and Nick, Chris, and Lily get in the back. Matt starts the car, and we head to the airport.

...

When we get to the airport, It's 5:57 am. "Come on, let's go, guys," I say, getting out of the car, opening the trunk, and getting my suitcase. We all five run into the airport and they check our suitcase, and we go through a metal detector. "Okay, your all set." The lady tells us soon after they call the plane. "Alright, you guys ready to go?" I ask them. They nod.

We get on the plane, and I sit my Matt and Nick. I'm in the middle, and Chris and Lily sit by together. The plane leaves.

...

"Gigi, wake up. We are here." I rub my eyes and see Nick shaking me. Matt was already up but couldn't leave the seat until I did. I smile. I'm so happy to see my mom. "Oh my gosh, we are here," I say, sitting up fast. "Come on, guys," I tell them. Grabbing my suitcase and getting off the plane. Matt already rented a car. But it was at my mom's house.

"Guys, I'm gonna text my mom and tell her we are here," I tell them. I pull out my phone.

 I pull out my phone

today 3:00 Pm

daughter 😘

mommmm, we are hereee at the airport. come get ussss

mom 🫶🏻
okayyy, i'm in the parking lot come outside

daughter 😘

omw !!!

read

We all run outside. Well, actually, I ran first, and they chased after me. Then, I see my mom step out of the car. I run after her. She sees me and opens her arms so she can hug me.

 I run into her arms and hug her as tight as I can. "I missed you so much, my baby." She tells me. "I missed you too, Mom." Tears start forming in my eyes. But don't worry. They are tears of joy. Finally, we stopped hugging each other. "I heard the good news also." My mom tells me. "What?" I ask her. "That you and Matt are a thing now." She smiles. "Now, who told you this?" I ask her. "Matt." She says. I turn and look at him and flip him off. "Okay, chill. I knew she would be happy about it." He says, smiling. 

 "Since that's been told, Lily also has a boyfriend, and It's Chris over here," I say, smiling. "Oh, lily bug, come here. I missed you too, my second daughter." My mom says, pulling her into a hug. My mom has always loved Lily. She knew she would be my best friend the day she laid eyes on her. "You okay I heard the bad news about your blood clot." She asks Lily. Lily nods. "Okay, you ready to go, Mom?" I ask her. She nods. I sit in the front. Lily, Nick, Matt, and Chris sit in the back. 

 When I get in the car, I see my little brother sitting in the back of his car seat. "Sissy, your back." He says, smiling. "Of course I am. I wasn't going to leave you forever, silly goose." I say, smiling. "I'll give you a big hug when we get home," I tell him. 

...

When we get to my mom's house, my jaw drops. "Holy shit, Mom, your house is huge," I tell her. "I know we got it for free because my rich friend lives around here, and he agreed to help me buy a house." She tells me.

 I get out and open the back car door. And get my brother out. "Hi, my little bug," I say, hugging him. "I missed you." He tells me. "I missed you too." I start crying. He looks at me. "Sissy, don't cry. I'm here now." He says, wiping my tears away with his little hands. "Aww," Matt says. I smile. "I know you're here, and you're not leaving," I tell him. "Of course I'm not, sissy." He says. "Okay, come on, kids, time to go inside." My mom says. Matt grabs my suitcase, and we walk to the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWW THIS CHAPTER IS SO CUTE BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST IM VERY SORRY BUT IT'S JUST GONNA BE INSTAGRAM POST AND IT'S GONNA BE GIGI'S BIRTHDAY BUT I'M GONNA WRITE A OUTRO OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT BUT THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1K READS I LOVE ALL OF YOU READ MY NEXT STORY THAT IS COMING OUT AFTER THIS.