15. I missed this .

Real life and Imessages

"Wake up. We gotta leave." Someone tells me while shaking me. I open my eyes and rub them. "Oh, Mom, it's just you." I look at her, and her eyes are red. She must've been crying for a long time. "Sweetie, get ready. We gotta go to the airport." I nod, and she leaves, closing my door. I put out my phone and texted Matt. 

today 5:00 am

today 5:00 am

gigi 😀

are you up ?

matt 😎

yeah, I'm actually at the airport rn

gigi 😀

omll lmfaoo well, we r leaving at 6, so you still have an hour by yourself 

matt 😎

ik lol

read

I shut my phone off and left my pjs on. "Sweetie, are you ready? We are leaving early." My mom yells. "Yeah." I grab my suitcase, and I head downstairs. We all get in the car and drive off.

...

We get to the airport, and we park right behind Matt. "Beep the horn," I tell my mom. She knows it's Matt's car because she knows what it looks like from when he was at my house. She beeps it. Matt gets out. 

 He opens my door. "Hey, Gigi and Gigi's mother." He hugs me and acts so differently when Jordan isn't around. "Hey, Matty B," I say, smiling. I love being around him, even if I'm mad at him. "Okay, baby, we gotta hug before your brother, and I go in." I'm still preparing for this. "It's gonna be okay," Matt whispers to me. I get out of the car and walk over to my mom. I hug her. "I love you, my sweet daughter." Tears start forming in my eyes. "Mom, this isn't a goodbye," I tell her. 

 "I know, but it's gonna be so hard not seeing you for a month." My mom says, her voice cracking. You can tell she's crying. We stop hugging. She wipes my tears. "I love you, baby girl." My mom says. "I love you too, Mom," I say, crying. I open the car door to get my brother out. "Come here." I pick him up and hug him. "Please don't forget about me," I tell him. "Why are you crying, sissy?" "You will understand when you're older." I kiss him on the forehead. "I love you," I say. "I love you too, sissy."

 He hugs me. I give him to my mom, and Matt comes over and grabs my hand. "Come on, let's go." He says. I tell my mom I love her one last time, and we go to the car. "Matt, what should I do when she isn't here?" I ask him. We get in the car. "You have me, I promise." "Matt, I'm not trying to act rude, but I don't because you're always with Jordan and act differently around her." "What do you mean?" "What I mean is that you didn't even hug me when you were at my house. Instead, you stayed and hugged. Instead, you her."

 He looks at me. And for a minute, I thought he was going to hug me. "I won't act like that ever again. I promise your like a little sister to me now." He smiles. Yeah, a little sister. He starts the car and drives off.

...

When we got to the house, Matt told me everyone was still sleeping and that I could sleep in the guest bedroom for now. Lily sleeps downstairs on the couch with Chris when we enter the house. "Wow, how I've missed this place haven't been here in forever," I tell him. "I know." He hands me my suitcase, and I go upstairs with him. "Gigi, before you go into the guest bedroom, do you wanna come stay here for a little?" He asks me. I wanted to scream. But I couldn't. "Yeah, sure." We go into his room.

 "I missed your plain room, too," I say, laughing. "Oh, shut up." It wasn't so plain anymore. There were pictures of him and Jordan. There were teddy bears that Jordan had got him. There were new stuff, and all of it was stuff that Jordan gave him. "Never mind, it's not so plain anymore," I say. "Do you wanna get ready for the day?" He asks me. "Nah, I'm tired," I tell him. "Well, let's hit the hay." "Ew, who the hell says that anymore?" I ask, laughing. He rolls his eyes. Then he pats his bed. "Wait, you want me to sleep with you?"

He nods. I smile and get on his bed. After he pats his chest. Wow, I really missed this. I lay my head on his chest, put my leg on top of his, and he wraps his arm around my body. "I really missed this." He says. I blush. "Yeah, me too." "Goodnight, Gigi." "Goodnight, Matt." He kisses my forehead, and I doze off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS REALLY RANDOM BUT DOES ANYONE WANNA BE FRIENDS I JUST LOST MY BOY BSF OVER SOME GIRL LOLLL AND I ONLY HAVE ONE REAL FRIEND NOW.