08. The Fight .

Real life

Matt told me to wait in the car when we got to the house. I really needed clarification. He comes around the car and opens my door. Chris and Lily, and Nick stare at us. When I get out, they all say aww. Matt puts his arm around my waist, and we walk into my house. My little brother comes running up to me. "Sissy." He says, smiling. I pick him up, and he gives me a big hug. "Hey, sweetheart, who are these lovely boys?" My mom asks me. "Okay, so this is Matt, Nick, and Chris," I say, pointing at them.

They wave at her. "Are the clones?" My mom asks while laughing. "Mom, no, their triplets," I say, laughing. "Well, this one looks like he's in love with you." My mom tells me, pointing at Matt. "Mom, okay, that's enough," I say, putting down my little brother and walking to my room, everyone following me. I open my door, and everyone goes it. "Sorry about my mom Matt," I say, rolling my eyes. "I mean, is she wrong?" Chris asks me. I scoff. "Don't say that we are just friends," I say, laughing. "I love your mom," Nick tells me.

 "Yeah, I know she is amazing," Lily says. "We have to come over more," Matt says. "Yeah, I'll think about it. My mom is embarrassing when it comes to boys." I go over to my closet and pick out a sweater and blue jean shorts. "I'll be right back. I gotta change," I tell them, heading into my bathroom. While I'm changing, I just think. Matt didn't say anything about him not liking me. So why did my mom say that? Is it cause the way he looks at me?

 After I finish changing, I walk out of my bathroom. "I already picked out my clothes," Lily tells me holding up a weird grandma shirt and black leggings. Lily has always had an odd taste in style. I go and sit on my chair in front of my vanity so I can do my makeup. Once I start putting on bronzer, I catch Matt looking at me. I don't want to say anything to embarrass him. But he saw me looking up at him soon after Lily exited the bathroom. "Hey, do you guys wanna go to the store after Gigi is done?" She asks us. We all say yeah.

 After I finish putting on my makeup, we all leave. I sit in the front with Matt, Nick, Lily, and Chris in the back. 

...

When we get to the store, Matt opens my door again and puts his arm around my waist. Is this what friends do? I spot my ex walking out of the store. "Oh my god, that's my ex Jacob," I say, hiding my face in Matt's chest so he doesn't see me. "Yo Gigi is that you?" Jacob asks, coming up to us. I look at him. Ew, he's so much uglier since I left him.

 "What, you popular now?" He asks me. "No, what? Jacob, we are going into the store by now," I say. We start walking off until he repeats something. "What is he, your new boyfriend?" "Uh, maybe he is. What does it matter?" I ask him turning around. Lily gasps. "You downgraded for real." "Jacob, shut the fuck up. I don't know why you started drama for no reason," Lily tells him. He comes running up to Lily. "What the fuck did you tell me?" "Yo, watch what you're doing," Chris says, putting Lily behind him. 

 "Shut up, puss boy," Jacob says, spitting on the ground. "Chris doesn't fight, so hold on," Matt tells me, going up to Jacob. I get scared and run up to Nick and hug him. "Okay, watch what you're doing and whose brother you're talking to," Matt tells him. "Or what bitch." As soon as I know it, Matt's fist hits Jacobs's face. "Okay, we need to get out of here before the cops are called. You got one hit to let's go," I tell Matt grabbing his arm. Luckily no one was outside around us.

We continue to walk into the store. Matt comes up behind me and puts his arm around my waist again. I look at his fist. Dang, that doesn't look good. "Okay, what did you wanna come here for?" Nick asks Lily. "I don't know to shop," Lily tells him. "Well, I wanna go wait in the car because I have editing to do," Nick says. We all say bye to him, and he leaves. Me and Matt go by each other, and Chris and Lily go by each other. "So, are we gonna talk about the fact that you said I might be your boyfriend?" Matt asks me while we are walking.

"I said that as in that you could be or couldn't be," I tell him. "Are we gonna talk about the fact that you touch me like we are dating?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" "In the kitchen, you touched my thigh, and when we walk, you have your arm around my waist like right now." "What don't you like it?" He asks, taking his arm off of me. I didn't wanna be weird or anything, but I liked his touch's warmth. I didn't want him to stop touching me.

"No, I didn't say that." "Oh, so you like it?" Matt asks me. He pins me against the wall we are by. He looks at my lips. "Matt" I honestly had nothing else to say. His lips looked so good to kiss. A worker comes up to us. "Hello, do you need help finding anything?" She asks us. "Nope, we are all good," Matt tells her. She smiles and walks off. We start walking around the store. We start bursting out laughing. "That was embarrassing," I tell him. "I know." He says, laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY MATTHEW IS GETTING BOLDER AND BOLDER AND THE FIGHT OMGGG THE FIGHT DO YOU THINK ITS GONNA CONTINUE IN ONE OF THESE CHAPTERS AND HERE IS WHAT JACOB LOOKS LIKE. 

IM ALSO GONNA FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I FINISH MY OTHER ONE

IM ALSO GONNA FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE I FINISH MY OTHER ONE. SO IF YOU CAME FROM THAT STORY IT'S NOT GONNA CONTINUE UNTIL THIS ONE IS DONE.