20. Finally !

Real life

Me and Matt are in my bedroom watching Tiktok. "Matt, I'm bored," I say, groaning. "Aww, what do you wanna do?" "I don't know," I say, flipping to face him. He looks at me. "Do you remember what you said last night?" Oh my god, is he talking about me wanting to kiss him?! "Uhh, no, Matt, I was wasted." I acted stupid I didn't want him to know I liked him. "Oh okay, fine then I'll say it yo-" I cut him off. "Matt, I know what I said, but I don't want to be embarrassed."  

 "Gigi, how is that embarrassing?" "I don't know." "Everyone wants to kiss me. It's not like it's a new thing." He says, laughing. I playfully slap him. "Your not funny," I say, flipping on my other side to face the wall. "Aww, did I hurt Miss Gigi's feelings?" He asks, coming to lay his head on my side. I look at him. "Matt, I didn't actually want to kiss you. I was drunk. I didn't know what I was thinking," I tell him a lie. He looks at me. "Okay, that's good." He says, sitting up. Good? 

 I sit up as well. Did I think we were going to kiss at that moment? Yes. But then, why did I say that? I have no idea. "Where the hell is everyone?" I ask Matt. "You already know there at another party." "Oh yeah." I didn't want to go to another part after what happened, and Matt wanted to stay with me because he didn't want to leave me alone. I check the time on my phone. It's 8 pm. "Can we go downstairs and get something to eat?" I ask Matt. He nods, and we get off my bed and head downstairs. 

 "What does Miss Gigi want to eat?" Matt asks me, going into the fridge. "Bro, stop calling me that. You've been calling me that since the morning." He laughs. "Okay, I want a sandwich," I tell him. "You get it yourself. You live here now, don't you?" I roll my eyes and get up. "I hate you," I tell him. "Yeah, I love you too." I roll my eyes. I get the stuff to make a sandwich. "Never mind, I don't want anything to eat," I say, putting the stuff back. I sit down by Matt. He's on his phone.

 I left my phone upstairs. "Matt, get off your phone and talk to me. I'm bored," I tell him. He puts his phone on the table. He lays his hands on my thighs. "Now, what do you wanna talk about?" He asks me. "I don't know anything." "Uhh." He looks up and pretends he's thinking. "Okay, I'm not dumb. You're just looking up. I know you're not thinking about something to talk about." He looks at me. He scoots his chair closer to me. He grabs onto my lower back. And he pulls me onto his lap. 

 I start laughing. "What are you doing?" I ask him. "I don't know. You said you were bored." He looks at me. "Okay, Gigi, I'm gonna be completely honest right now." I nod. "It wasn't good that you didn't wanna kiss me. I wanted to kiss you." "So then, k-" I get cut off by Matt's lips pressed against mine. He held my face with just enough of a hold to keep me in place, but not so much that I couldn't break free. He was kind, and combined with the cool air, I felt like I was flying. My best friend was kissing me right then, and I hadn't done anything to stop it. I was frozen in place, unable to process anything else.

 For a brief moment, it seemed as though he was questioning whether or not this was actually occurring, but before I knew it, I was kissing him again. And this time, I took part in it actively. He pulled me closer to him by placing one of his hands on my hip and returning to my cheek. I suddenly found myself holding the back of his neck.

This one was a little more delicate. It was a culmination of Matt's years of suppressed ideas that he had been unable to articulate, along with his recent realization of my feelings, into something that was finally being communicated. Matt was more assured than I was in his movements since he knew he had been waiting for this precise time for a while. He now had me. I wouldn't be able to elude him once more.

Now that I was in a more secure position and state of mind, my hands had shifted from his neck to his chest. As soon as one of my hands touched his hair, I felt him shake a little and grinned against his lips. After this, he gently began to draw away from me, giving us both a chance to breathe. He put his forehead on mine as I tried to make the situation seem less dire like I'd done before, and my smile spread to include my entire face. Yet, I had nothing to say. 

From my cheek to my neck, Matt's hand slid. I kept one hand in his hair, put the other on his jaw, and used my finger to trace his cheekbone. I kissed him once more. Although Matt's hold on my neck was doing unthinkable things to me at the time, it was still soft and slower than before. Despite this, there didn't seem to be any urgency this time. The previous one had been intended to make a point. We wanted to confirm that we were entirely on the same page with this one.

I didn't start thinking until the hand on my waist started moving up and touching the skin underneath my shirt. Like, really think. Consider this, consider us, consider the difficulties of everything, consider what would occur, and consider the fact that I was fucking making out with Matt. Every limit I had set for myself was being crossed. It was actual. We had accomplished it. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELP THEY FUCKING KISSED !!!!! IM SO HAPPY FR FR !!!! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN WAITING ??? NO IDEA BUT IT'S BEEN LONG LOL