09. Don't Forget About Me .

Real life

Matt and I are in the store trying Chris and Lily when a girl approaches us. "Hey!" The girl says, tapping Matt's shoulder. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asks him. I knew something was up after this question. "Uh, no." He tells her. "Well, um, I was wondering if I could get your number?" I look at Matt. Maybe it's just a fan trying to get his number. But he looks at her, and you can tell he finds her very pretty. I try not to show that I'm jealous, but I am. I don't know why I don't like him.

 "Yeah, of course!" He says, smiling. She gives him her phone and types in his phone number. "Thank you!" She says, taking her phone and leaving. "How do you not know if that's a fan?" I ask him. "I don't, but I don't care. She is beautiful." He tells me. I roll my eyes. But I make sure he doesn't see cause I don't want him to know I'm jealous. Soon enough, we see Chris and Lily leave the food section. "Guess what Matt got today," I say, approaching them.

"What?" Lily asks. "A pretty girl's number," I say, fake smiling. Lily looks at me, confused. I shrug it off, so they think I'm not jealous. "Matt, seriously," Chris says. "What?" Matt asks, confused. "Never mind, your an idiot," Chris tells him. After Lily pays for the stuff she gets, we all get in the car. "Oh, you guys are back after like 90 years," Nick says. "Yeah, well, guess who got a "pretty girls" number today," Chris says, quoting pretty girl. And he points at Matt. I look at Nick and fake smile. "Bro Matt, you're fucking slow," Nick tells him.

 "Why is everyone calling me names all of a sudden cause I got a girl's number," Matt says. Starting the car and leaving. 

...

When we returned to the triplet's house, I didn't want to make Matt think I was mad at him, so I went to his room with him. "Hey, do you know why everyone is calling me names because I got a girl's number?" He asks me. I shake my head. We are in bed watching our phones. He's smiling and texting. I already know he's texting her. "Are you having fun over there?" I ask him.

 "Yeah, she asked me to hang out tonight." "What did you tell her?" "Yeah." I look at him. "Matt, I'm hanging out with you tonight." "Okay, but it's not like you can't hang out with Nick, Chris, or Lil." "Whatever." I go back to my phone. I hear him laughing. Oh my god, I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. "You know what? I'm going to go home." I stand up and grab my phone charger and slip my shoes on. "Bye, Matt." "Bye." He doesn't even look at me or anything.

"Wow, okay," I say, leaving his room. Nobody is downstairs. They're all in their rooms, so that I won't bother. Oh, wait, shit Lily needs a ride home. I walk to Chris's bedroom. When I open the door, my jaw drops to the floor. They are kissing. "Oh, Gigi," Lily says. "Well, that's nice. I'm happy for you guys," I say, smiling. I really knew Lily needed someone like Chris in her life. "Well, what's up?" Lily asks me. "Well, I'm leaving because Matt is being a total jerk. He's hanging out with that bitch he meant today, and he's hanging out with her tonight."

 "Wait, what? I thought he was hanging out with you," Chris says. "Yeah, he was until he meant her," I say, rolling my eyes. "Well, Lily, you want to come with me 'cause I know you can't drive yourself home, or what do you wanna do?" "I'll take just Uber home." "Okay, I love you and you, Chrissy." They both say I love you too and I shut the door and go downstairs. I run into Marylou, their mom. "Hi, I don't think we officially meant." She says. "No, we haven't," I say, smiling.

 "Oh well, I see you're leaving, sweetie bye." She hugs me, and I hug her back. At least his mom hugged me bye. I walk to my car, and suddenly I break down in tears. I don't even know why I'm crying. Maybe it's because I've seen these type of stories where the boy best friend gets a girlfriend and forget about his girl best friend. But he wasn't just my best friend. He was more than that. I start my car and drive home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGGG WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH MATT AND GIGI OR MATT AND THAT GIRL YOU GUYS WILL FIND OUT AND ALSOOO LILY AND CHRIS OMGGG I'M FREAKING OUT !!!!!!!!