06. Kiss ?

Real life

After I finished getting dressed, I go inside with Matt. I pick up my phone and look at the time. "Oh shit, it's 7 pm. We gotta go," I tell them. "Why don't you just spend the night?" Matt asks me. "Yeah, but where are we gonna sleep?" I ask him. "Well, Lil can sleep in Chris's bed, and you can sleep in mine," Matt says. Chris scoffs. "You good with that, Chris?" I ask him. He nods. "Okay, well, I'm gonna head to bed," Nick says, going upstairs. We didn't even eat anything. Oh well.

 "Wanna go upstairs too?" Matt asks me. I nod, and I follow him upstairs. "Goodnight, love birds," Lily shouts. I roll my eyes, and we go into his room. "Okay, so what do you wanna do?" Matt asked me going to sit on his bed. I don't know, kiss. Wait, what the fuck. Did I say that? Oh, thank god, I didn't say that out loud. "Uh, I don't know," I say, sitting beside him. He looks at me. Wow, he is so pretty. He looks at my lips. I look at his. "Matt." "Yeah?" "I have to use the bathroom." 

 He signs, and I get up and go to his bathroom. In reality, I wanted to tell him to kiss me, but it's only been a day since we ever hung out, and I don't want to kiss someone I barely know. I look and the mirror and sign. I could've kissed him. His lips look so good to kiss. I flush the toilet and act as I went. I open the bathroom and door and see him lying on his bed watching tiktok. He looks at me. "Yo, I've been waiting for you to come out and look at this ship edited someone made of us."

 He shows me a ship edit someone made, and the song is We Fell in Love in October, but instead of October, it's July. I start laughing. I get on his bed and cover-up. " I think it's cute they're shipping us," I tell him. "Yeah, me too." He shuts off his phone and lights off, lays beside me, and looks at me. "Isn't it crazy how we meant like a day ago on instagram, and now your laying in my bed." "Honestly, I think it's really crazy." We stare and look at each other.

 "Matt, I'm gonna go to bed." "Uh, okay." I turn the other way, and as soon as I know it. "I don't bite," Matt tells me. My face started burning up. I smile. I put my head on his chest and my leg on his, and he wraps his arm around me. I'm so happy it's dark in here. He kisses my head. "Goodnight, Gigi." "Goodnight, Matt." I close my eyes and drift off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHH MATT WAS REAL BOLDD