22. life threatening ?

Real life and Imessages

We rushed to the hospital. I ran in before anyone could catch up to me. "Um, Lily Young," I say, running up to the front desk. The lady points. I see the doctors rushing her into the hospital. I go after them. "Lily, it's going to be okay. I'm right here," I scream. I look at her. Her eyes are shut. She isn't conscious anymore. Tears start forming in my eyes. Did I lose my best friend? What the hell am I going to tell her dad? Matt comes running in with Chris behind him.

 I watch as the doctors take her into a room. Matt comes up behind me. "She is going to be okay, Gigi. It's probably just a blood clot, nothing too serious," Matt tells me. "Matt, I don't fucking care what it is. That's my best friend, and she is sick. You can fucking die from a blood clot," I tell him. I didn't mean to scream at him. I'm just agitated, and it always turns into anger. He looks at me. I know he knows I didn't mean to yell at him. He pulls me into his chest. "It's okay, Gigi." He says, rubbing my head.

 I start sobbing. I look up and see Chris trying to hold back tears. "Aww, Chris, come here," I say, holding my arm. He comes and hugs us. I can feel a tear drip down my arm. It was Chris's. He cared about her. I don't think she knew it. She is in love with him. So she tells me every day. We all stop hugging when we hear my name. "Georgia Jones." The doctor says, walking up to us. "Yes?" "Okay, good news and bad news." I grip Matt's hand. "I would like to hear the good news first," I tell him.

 "Okay, so it's a blood clot in her lungs, and it can get taken care of, and the bad news is it's called a pulmonary embolism, and it's life-threatening." I look at Matt. "Do you know what caused it?" I ask him. "Uh, It's either from smoking or a family history of DVT." "Is her dad on the way?" Chris asks him. "We actually couldn't get a hold of her dad. Do you have anyone else we could call?" He asks us. Lily doesn't have anyone left. But her dad is a big drinker. That's why she is never home.

I nod no. "Okay, we will keep trying, her dad. In the meantime, you guys are free to go home. I could get your number and call you if anything happens. She is in the x-ray room right now getting a venogram. An x-ray is taken to produce an image of her veins and to identify blood clots." He tells us. "Well, actually, I'll just stay here. I don't know about them." The doctor nods and heads back to the room he came out of. I turn and look at them. "You guys can go home. I'll be okay," I say, smiling.

"Gigi, we aren't leaving you," Matt tells me. "Yeah, I'm here for her because I, um, I love her," Chris tells us. I look at him and smile. "Just please don't tell her that," Chris tells us. "We won't," I say, smiling. "Well, Gigi, we both are staying here." I nod, and we sit on chairs in the waiting room. I lay my head on Matt's chest, and he goes on his phone, and the same with Chris. 

today 7:30 pm

today 7:30 pm

nick 💋

where r u guys at

gigi 🤍

oh shit, i forgot you were sleeping, so lily was throwing up blood, and the ambulance came and got her she has a blood clot in her lungs and life-threatening, and she is in the x-ray room rn, and we and your brothers are in the waiting room

nick 💋

OH MY GOD, IM ON MY WAY GETTING A UBER RN !!!

read

"Hey, Nick's coming," I tell Matt. Chris is passed out sleeping. It's getting late. I hope everything is okay. Matt touches my chin and lifts it, so I look at him. I look into his eyes. He kisses me. I smile. "Hey, guys, any updates yet about her?" Nick asks, coming and sitting by us. I shake my head. "Alright, Chris is passed out," Nick says, laughing. "Yeah, he was crying earlier because he said he cares about Lily and he loves her, but you can not tell nobody," Matt tells Nick. Nick's jaw drops. "No way," Nick says. I nod, laughing. "It's cute. I know Lily needs a man like Chris," I say, smiling. "Georgia Jones, Lily is ready. You guys can see her now." The doctor tells us.

 I smile and get up. "Chris, wake up. We can go see Lily," I say, shaking Chris. He looks at me and smiles, and gets up. We follow the doctor and head to Lily's room. I see her lying on the bed. She's up. "Hey, Lil's, you okay?" I ask her coming up to her. "No, I'm in a lot of pain." She says. "It's gonna be okay, I promise," I tell her, gripping her hand. "Hey, Chris." She says, looking at him and smiling. "Hey, Lil's." He says, smiling and going up to her.

 "I've missed you," Lily tells him. I let go of her hand and let them talk. I go over to Matt, where he is sitting on the chair. "You okay?" I ask him. "Yeah of course!" He says, smiling. "I'm happy she is okay," I tell Matt looking at her, smiling and laughing with Chris. "Me too," Matt says. "Hey, do you guys know if my dad will ever come?" Lily asks us. "No, he hasn't shown up yet, but he will, Lil. He loves you," I tell her. She smiles. I know she knows her dad won't show up. But some part of her feels like he will.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M SAD BECAUSE IM SCARED SHE IS GONNA DIE BUT HOPEFULLY SHE WONT I KNOW LILY IS STRONG AND BRAVE BUT WHAT CHRIS SAID IS CRAZYYYY ILL SHIP THEM TILL I DIE HAHA

INSTAGRAM LOVE - MATT STURNIOLOOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara