25. The date !

Real life and Instagram

"Well, now that we are dating, I want to take you out on a date," Matt tells me. At the same time, we are sitting on his bed. "Okay, I'm gonna go in my room and get ready," I tell him kissing him and then walking out of his room. I walk upstairs and see Chris getting ready. "You look good," I tell him leaning against his door frame. "Thanks. I'm trying to look my best for her." "You don't have to try. She doesn't even go for looks, Chris, so don't overthink it." He nods. I walk to my bedroom.

 I walk to my closet and look through my dresses. I find this black pock a dot one. This should be good. I braid my hair. Fix my makeup a little and go back down to Matt's room. "Are you ready?" I ask him. "Yes, ma'am." He says, grabbing his keys. "You look beautiful." He tells me. "Matt, stop complimenting me. I don't know how to take them." "Never." I roll my eyes. "Bye, guys, see you later!" I say, shutting the door. "So where are we going?" I ask Matt. "Oh, you'll find out." He smiles. 

...

We get to a park. "Oh my god, this use to be my favorite park," I tell him. "No way, same I used to hang out with a girl here all the time until she stopped coming." My jaw drops. "No way, 'cause I used to hang out with a boy here all the time until I couldn't come anymore because my dad went to jail." We look at each other. "We used to be each other's best friends." We say at the same time. We start laughing. He gets out, comes to the other side, and opens my door.

 "Wow, such a gentleman," I say, smiling. He goes to his truck and gets a blanket and a basket full of food and drinks. "Are we having a picnic, Matthew?" I ask him. "Yes, we are Georgia." He says, smiling. I follow him to where the grass is, and he sets the blanket down under a tree. He lays out the food, and we sit on it. "This is lovely," I tell him. "A lovely date for a lovely woman," Matt tells me. "Well, this is a perfect time to take a picture," I tell him. He nods.

 He nods

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

○ ● ○