12. Oh my god I'm so happy !

Real life

"Gigi, wake up." I open my eyes, and my mom is standing over me. "Well, thank god your up. We have to leave." I sit up fast. I look around and see Matt isn't here anymore. "He left at like 1 in the morning." My mom tells me. "Why do we need to leave?" "Sweetie, your dad is out of jail and knows where we live. So we must get far out of here and stay in a hotel until we are safe to return." She tells me going to sit on my bed. "Mom, I can't leave."

"You have to. I don't want him to come back and hurt us again." "What about the triplets and Lil?" My eyes start filling up with tears. "Mom no." "Sweetie, you have to." She says, wiping off my tears. I start breaking down. "Mom, please don't make me do this." "We have no choice." "Please just get out." She nods, and I pick my phone up and look at the time. It's 6 in the morning. I dial Matt's number. Someone picks up. "Hello?" It's his girlfriend. "Please, can I-I, um, talk to Matt?" "Uh, he's kinda busy rn."

She says, laughing. "Doing what?" "Nun ya." I hang up and start sobbing. I hate her. He knew I was calling he made her pick up the phone. I dial Chris's number. He doesn't answer. I call him again. I keep calling him until he answers. "Dude, what? I'm trying to sleep." "Chris, please don't hang up," I say, sobbing again. "Wait, Gigi, what the hell is wrong?" "I just wanted to call and say goodbye." "Wait, what the hell do you mean?" "I love you, Chris, and tell the others I love them. Matt's busy right now."

I hang up. I didn't want to explain to him what was wrong. I couldn't even get words out of my mouth. This is the best way to wake up, I guess. Chris calls me again. I decline it and put my phone on do not disturb. I get up, leave my room, and see my mom packing. "Mom, when are we leaving?" I ask her. "Well, I already have plane tickets, so we must leave early in the morning. I want you to go say bye to your friends, baby." "I already did." I walk back to my room.

I lay down on my bed. I hate my dad so much. He makes my life so bad. He had to ruin it as soon as I got it back together. I close my eyes. "Gigi?" Someone says, walking into my room. Of course, they are here. I open my eyes. "Hey, guys," I say. "Oh, my sweet baby, your eyes are red," Nick says, coming and sitting by me. I see Matt and his girlfriend. I wanted to punch her in the face so badly. I didn't have enough strength to do anything. "Now explain to us what is happening," Chris says.

 "Yeah, hurry, though, because I wanna return to their house. I honestly didn't feel like coming here." Matt's girlfriend says. Okay, I'm fed up with this bitch. I stand up. "Okay, listen here, you little bitch. You are not going to tell me to hurry up, and you will not get in the way of me and Matt's friendship, and there is the door you can leave, stupid ass," I say, screaming at her. "You go, girl," Lily says. She rolls her eyes. "Yeah, nothing to say now, huh?" I say. "Please just sit down, Gigi," Matt says. 

I sit back down and explain everything that is happening. In the middle of it, Lily starts sobbing. Me and her have been friends for at least five years now. "It's okay, guys, don't be sad. I'll be back in a few months," I tell them while hugging them, except Matt and his stupid girlfriend. I don't think he was even paying attention because she always talked to him. "Gigi, I can't let you leave," Nick says. "I have to." "No, you don't," Chris says. Nick and Chris both look at each other with a big smiles. "Guys, what are you talking about?" I ask them.

 "So we will talk to our mom about you staying with us," Nick says. "What about my mom and my little brother?" "We can fly you out there once a month," Chris tells me. "I'll have to ask her." "She is most likely gonna say yes; I know your mom Gigi," Lily tells me. "We are gonna go home now and talk to her," Nick tells us. "Alright, I love you guys," I say, hugging them one last time. They all leave, and I shut my door. I smile really big. I get to stay with the triplets!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD I GIGI MIGHT BE LIVING WITH THE TRIPLETSS!!! I'M SO HAPPY HONESTLY!!!