05. Chris What Were You Gonna Say ?

Real life

"Okay, so before I take you in here, do not judge me because everyone does for how plain my room is," Matt tells me. I start laughing. "Just go," I tell him. He opens his door, and all there is a bed, a computer, and a picture. I break down laughing. "I told you not to judge." "I'm sorry, I've never seen a room this plain." "I'm never in Boston, that's why." I can't stop laughing. As soon as I know it, Matt picks me up and throws me on his bed. 

 "Okay, okay, chill. I'll stop laughing." I sit up and look at him. We lock eye contact. Nick comes in. "Hey, party bitches." I love Nick. His energy is just so amazing. "Hey, Nick," I say, getting up. "What you guys doing?" He asked us. "Oh my god, you left Chris and Lil down there alone. We have to spy on them," I say. "Oh my god sounds like a good idea," Nick says. Matt opens the door slowly, and we creep downstairs. When we get to the corner, we peek our heads. "Look at this picture," Chris says, showing Lily.

"Aww, that's so cute," Lily says. "Anyways, do you know if Gigi likes Matt?" Chris asks Lily. "Why do you ask?" I look at Matt. I give him a concerned look. "No reason, I mean, actually, can I talk to you about something?" "Yeah, of course, Chris." "Okay, the reason why I'm asking is-" Chris gets cut off. "Hey, guys, what you doing?" Matt asks, going by them. Matt knows something and doesn't want Chris to say it. "Oh, nothing. How are you and Gigi? You guys were upstairs by yourselves," Lily says. "Oh, you know, just chillin' until Nick had to come in," Matt tells them.

 I come the whole way downstairs. "Alright, guys, I'm hungry," I tell them. "Oh my gosh, this is your chance. Can I make my good-ass pancakes?" Nick asks us. We all nod. He starts getting the stuff out, and me and Matt sit at the table. At the same time, Chris and Lily sit on the couch. I look at Matt. "What was Chris talking about?" I whisper to him. He shrugs. He has to know something if he doesn't want Chris to say it. Nick puts the pancake mix in the bowl.

He puts water in it and mixes it. Once he finishes mixing it, he turns around. Matt puts his fingers into it and scoops some out. He wipes it on my face. My jaw drops. "Oh no, you did not," I say, getting some out of the bowl. "I think I did." Matt starts running. Everyone is laughing except Nick. He's mad because he needed that mix. "Get him, Gigi," Lily says. "No sit-down," Nick tells us. "Stop acting like little kids," Nick says. While Matt is running, Lily gets up and trips him. I didn't know she would trip him, so I fell on top of him.

Chris holds Matt's hands down. I'm on top of Matt, who keeps wiggling his head around. I put my fingers all over his face. We all are laughing. Even Nick decided to give in. "That's what you get," I say, laughing. "You guys tagged teamed me. You helped her," Matt says, laughing. "Yeah, but she needed to get revenge," Lily says. Matt pushes me off, and I thought he was mad at first, but he picks me up and goes outside. He goes into his backyard and throws me in the pool. 

 "Yo, I didn't know you guys had a pool," I say, laughing. I'm soaked and wet now. "I didn't bring extra clothes," I tell Matt. He sits there and ignores me. I get out of the pool. I know I shouldn't do this, but I sat on his lap. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He smiles. "You just got me wet too." He says, laughing. I start laughing as well. "Yeah, but at least you have clothes I don't." "Aww, you can wear some of mine." I sit there and look at him. He's so pretty. Maybe I didn't realize this before.

The way his hair flows in his face. His stunning ocean eyes. The way his nose moves a little when he talks. His lips look so soft. "You done staring at me?" I snap out of it. "Oh, I wasn't staring at you," I say, rolling my eyes. "You're sitting here getting me all wet and staring at me. What kind of person does that?" Matt asks, laughing. "Well, get me some clothes." "Fine, come on, we have to go to my room." We start walking to the door, but he stops and turns around. "Actually, my mom would flip if the house was wet, so stay out here."

"Wait, so I have to get dressed outside?" I ask him. He nods and goes inside. This bitch really got me outside getting dressed. He's got me fucked up. But wait, holy shit, where is my phone. Oh, thank god, it's inside. My heart dropped. I thought it was with me when I got thrown in the pool. Soon after, Matt comes outside with a black hoodie and gray sweatpants. "Here, put this on." He hands me the clothes. "Alright, but how am I supposed to get dressed with you just standing there?" 

He turns around. I start taking my clothes off, then realize I won't have a bra or underwear to wear. What the fuck. "Shit," I say. "What?" He turns around, and I'm only wearing a bra and underwear. "Oh shit, sorry." I start laughing. "It's fine. It's not like I'm naked, but I don't have a dry bra and underwear." "I mean, you can wear some of my boxers, but I don't know if my mom has the same size as you." "Uh, can you just go get me some, please?" He nods and goes back inside.

 Soon after, he comes out with a perfect size bra and blue boxers. "Here." He gives them to me and turns around. 

______________________________________________________________________________

HIII, SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO LONG, BUT I HOPE IT WASN'T TO BORNINGGGGGGGGGGG