07. Lily and Chris ?

Real life

I woke up the following day to my phone going off. I must have forgotten to shut my alarm off. I look to my side and see Matt isn't in bed anymore. "Shut the fuck up. You're going to wake her up." Someone says it sounds like Matt. He's fighting with someone. I get up and go downstairs. "Well, look what you did," Matt says, pointing at me. He comes up and kisses my forehead. The person he was fighting with was Nick. "Where are Chris and Lil?" I ask them. "Upstairs, still sleeping," Nick tells me.

 "But Nick, you didn't wake me up. I woke up from my alarm going off. I forgot to shut it off last night." "Yeah, and he came in my room to take a picture of us sleeping, and I heard it go off, and I chased him around the house," Matt tells me. "Yeah, but I'm not posting it until you guys officially get together," Nick tells me. "Anyways, what are we having for breakfast?" I ask them. "Well, since we couldn't make my pancakes yesterday, I made them today," Nick says, and he hands me a plate of Pancakes and syrup. 

He watches as he takes a bite. "Well, how is it?" Nick asks me, smiling. This is actually hella good. "This is amazing, Nick," I say, smiling. Nick smiles. "I'll be right back. I gotta get a shower," Nick says, walking upstairs. Matt comes and sits by me. "How did you sleep?" He asks me, putting a piece of hair behind my arm so he can see my face. I put a thumbs up. "That's good." I continue eating my pancakes, and he watches tiktok. Soon enough, I feel a hand on my thigh. I look over, and it's Matt's.

My face starts to get really hot. I look to the other side so he can't see my face. He puts his hand on my face and turns it so I'm looking at him. "Your blushing." He says, smiling. "Yeah, I am." "Does this make you Nervous, Georgia?" I nod. He slides up his hand farther. But then we hear Chris coming downstairs. Matt hurries up and takes his hand off my thigh. "Good morning, young people," Chris says, coming downstairs. "What put you in a good mood?" I ask him. "Oh, nothing. I guess I just woke up on the right side of the bed."

 Soon enough, Lily comes walking downstairs with a big smile. "Okay, you're in a good mood too, Lil," Matt says, laughing. "Oh, no reason." She says, coming over and taking a bite of my pancake. "Here, you can have it. I'm full," I tell her. She takes it. I look at the time on my phone, and it's 10 am. "Hey, I have to go home and get ready," I tell Matt. "Can I come? I wanna meet your mom?" He tells me. "Yeah, same," Chris says. "I mean, I guess." 

 We all get up. "Wait, what about Nick?" I ask them. I hear him come downstairs. "Hey, Nick, wanna come with us to Gigi's house?" Matt asks him. "Yes, of course, I wanna meet the lovely person that made the gorgeous Gigi," Nick says. I smile. "Okay, whos driving?" Lily asks. "I will," Matt says. "I call shotgun," I yell. "That's fine. I wanted to sit with Lil anyway," Chris says. I look at Lily. She smiles. We all get in the car, and Matt drives off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON W LILY AND CHRIS AND WHAT MATT DID TO GIGI IS AHH THAT GOT ME THERE.