3.

Her mother had tried to tell her to go to bed but Visenya had other ideas. She wondered the castle taking random turns. Eventually she wondered back outside, she glided her hand over the stone that riddled the castle. She admired the castle but not so much for the weather. It was windy and dreary outside, which seemed to be fitting oddly enough for this castle. Taking a random turn she saw Aemond walking with Otto Hightower. Otto had a grim face on which is what spiked the girls interest. She carefully followed behind making sure not to be seen.

     She noticed that they were walking somewhere where she could no longer follow without being seen. She hide the best she could and taking glimpses ever now and again to see what they were doing. When she heard a thud she turned her head to try to get a better look. She saw Aegon sitting on the ground half asleep but quickly woken up by Otto. Otto picked the boy up dragging him by his arm away from Aemond. That's when she heard another roar come from the sky. She looked over at Aemond who turned and continued out of the castle. Knowing it's only Aemond now she followed not worried if he saw her. "Aemond" Visenya called out in a whisper to grab him attention so she could catch up. He jumped slightly not knowing he was being followed but relaxed when he realized it was only Visenya.

     "What are you doing, my prince" she asked as she finally made her way up to him. "Don't you hear her, Visenya? She sounds so sad" She couldn't deny that. The dragon has been letting out it's sadden cry all day long mourning for the lose of her rider. "A dragon losing a rider is painful among itself...but having to kill her own rider...completely different." Visenya said remembering that Lady Laena had her dragon kill her because she could no longer bare the pain. "Come with me" he said grabbing her wrist lightly pulling her along with him. "Where are we going?" She asked with a giggle "We're going to find her" he said.

     That made her stop in her tracks "My prince, are you sure?" She asks not sure if it's a good idea to get close to a dragon mourning the lose of her rider. "I have a feeling, my princess...do you trust me?" That's word made her blush before hesitantly nodding and following in pursuit. Soon they were walking along the beach. Visenya felt the wind on her face, her hair easily becoming tangled from the wind. She wrapped her arms around herself, protecting herself from the cold harsh air. Aemond took notice and quickly untied his cloak, turning her to face him. He swung the cloak around her shoulders before placing a simple knot in the front to keep it from getting lose.

     "I wouldn't want my princess cold, would I?" He says in almost a whisper as he brought his hand up to her cheek rubbing the side of her cheek with his thumb, soothing the girl. She leans her head into his hand gathering the little bit of heat that came off of him. "Thank you" she whispered with a slight blush. "Anytime" he answered swiftly before slowly pulling away taking the heat with him. She was going to complain when he's hand wrapped around in hers and he pulled her toward a slight hill. When they started to walk up it she started to hear the breathing of the dragon. She gave Aemond hand a squeeze before pulling him down to the grass before the dragon woke up.

     We crouched down laying on eyes on the largest dragon laying down sleeping. Even sleeping the animal looked to be fierce. Birds resting on top of her back not even realizing their standing on something magical. "Are you sure" She asked him one last time just in case he had changed his mind. "I'm sure" he said before looking upon the dragon "fuck" he muttered before starting to walk over to the dragon. The dragon was a beautiful green, she had ropes tied all over her for her saddle. Aemond took in the animal's beauty from up close. He could see the scales of the dragon, he even saw a couple of scars from previous battles.

     Aemond slowly reached for the ropes but it seemed to be useless because the second his hand touched the rope the animal opened her eyes, now aware of the unwelcome visit. Aemond backed away a little when the dragon rose her head taking in the small boy that stood in front of her. Instead of reacting she only turned her head to lay back down. Visenya let out of breath she hadn't known she was holding. But not for long as Aemond went to grab the ropes again. This time really catching the attention of the dragon she rose her head, she opened her mouth. Visenya could see the fire that ignited in the back of the dragons throat. "Dohaeras!" Aemond said "Dohaeras, Vhagar! Lykiri!" The dragon slowly began to close her mouth. Visenya looked at Aemond with a giant smile of her face. Aemond returned her gaze with the same beaming smile "Go!" I yelled telling him to get on his dragon. He nodded and turned to the dragon.

     He climbed the ropes up to the saddle. He took in all his surroundings from this new height. He unwrapped the ropes from the handles. Visenya watched proud of him for claiming a dragon. "Soves!" Aemond commanded to the dragon once he had got situated in the saddle. The dragon grumbled and Aemond said a few more words before Vhagar finally stood and stretched her wings. The dragon shook the ground as she took off into the sky with Visenya favorite prince on her back. She watched wide eyed that he was able to do it. She smiled one more time to herself before sitting down on the ground awaiting Aemond return. She watched the dragon fly all around the sky for what seemed like forever. Her mind slowly started to think about her dragon. Maybe i wont ever get one? The girl thought to herself.