8.

It had been a month since she had claimed The Cannibal. She still did not talk to her mom without absolutely needing to and when she did she kept it as short as possible. On the other hand, Daemon has taken a considerable more interest in the now 11 year old girl. He watched the girl much more carefully. He knew the temper the girl had. It reminded him of himself when he was that age. Never listening and doing whatever pleased him. He had sparked up conversation every once in awhile with the girl. He had noticed that she mostly kept to the shadows, sneaking around and following people. She was smart and he knew it. There was no way of telling of what all she actually knew.

She could've been listening for ages and no one would ever know. Of course now Daemon Targaryen knew since he was now paying close attention to the girl. He noticed how she would disappear randomly not to be seen for hours. They never truly knew where the girl went the night she had claimed her dragon. All they knew is the next morning they came flying back. Visenya walked through the halls to the weaponry. She grew quite interested in fighting recently. She wanted to be able to defend herself. She knew she was never truly save.

She picked up a sword that was hung up on the wall. She felt the weight of the sword in her hands, surprisingly heavier then she thought it would be. She examined the metal of the blade. She ran her fingers across the edge feeling the sharpness of it "Careful, you wouldn't want to cut yourself" she heard a voice from behind her. She turned around to be faced Daemon who stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face. "What do you want, Daemon?" She asks skipping the formalities, after all he was technically her stepfather. "Since when have you taken interest in weapons, Princess?" He asks not bothering to answer her question. She huffed and turned back toward the weapon in her hands.

"And what would you know of my interests" she asks sarcastically causing Daemon to laugh and walk towards her. "More then you think princess" he stated causing her to turn around completely and stand to look at him gesturing to continue to explain why he would know more. He ignored her questioning look before slowly grabbing the sword out of the girls hands and hold it up with his one hand. "Would you like to learn how to use it" he asks looking at the girl.

She stood for a second contemplating if she should accept his offer. She may not like him but she knew of his sword skills. She slowly nodded her head yes after finally deciding to let him train her. He held out the sword to her hand. She moved her hand to grab onto the sword before getting it pulled away "On one condition" he says looking at the girl. "What condition?" She asks now not to sure if saying yes was a good idea. "Where had you gone the night you claimed that dragon?" He asks curiously. The girl stood there just looking at the man "Why should I tell you" she knew she wasn't going to tell him. Her dragon was a wild dragon and she knows her dragon would not like people knowing where he had stayed when not by the side of his rider. "Only curious" he stated as if it was obvious "No" was all she had said. Daemon looked taken back by the statement "What do you mean no?"

"I will not tell you. Nor will I tell you anything. You are nothing but my mother servant who does what she likes" She spat harshly at the man in front of her. Who does he think he is? He think he can come in here and pretend everything's okay. He only hummed at her statement looking down at the ground for a second before deciding on what to say "You have an interesting view on everything for a little girl" he said now looking right at her. "The view changed that night I caught you two conspiring to murder my father then locked me up while you did it" she said now taking a daring step closer to Daemon. This was the first time she had mentioned that night. No matter how much her mother pried her to talk about it she never would. And yet here she is finally speaking of it. "He was not your real father" He's words made Visenya blood boiling. She clutched her hands at her side. "He may not have been my blood but he was my father and I loved him" She stated.

She turned to walk out of the door slamming the door behind her, storming to her room. She walked through her door closing it behind her. She went and sat on the bed holding her face in her hands trying to regulate her breathing. She heard a knock on the door but before she could tell them not to entire she door had already opened. She turned to look at the man she had just stormed out on " I will teach you" he says causing her head to whip around to look at him. He walked further into the room. He knew the girl had the blood of the dragon. He could see the fury behind her purple eyes. Even if she was half Strong. He wanted to learn more about the girl and he now realized he was going to have to build her trust first.

"I know you don't like me...but I promise i can turn you into a great swordsman and maybe then you actually be able to do something with that anger you have" he said walking over to her and kneeling beside her. She watched him cautiously before she finally nodded agreeing to let him train her. He was right. She may not like him but he could teach her a lot. "This doesn't mean I forgive you" she says pointing at him with a warning glare. " I wouldn't expect anything less from a girl like you" he says smiling at the girl. For some reason he couldn't help but feel slightly responsible for her. Like she was his own. He knew she wasn't but he couldn't help it. He knew one day she was going to be a powerful. He wasn't sure how but he knew one day she would rise above them all.