16

She walked through the castle with Maegor. She knew the Queen would be told of his presence, but Visenya had insisted it would be fine. They walked up the stairs together. Aemond appeared out of the corner. Visenya looked at him and he had a frown appeared on his face.

     He looked at Visenya and noticed her in her armor with a red cloak draped around her. He then turned his attention to the man who stood next to her. He had white hair and golden eyes. The man stood above Visenya but not as much as he does. He saw his muscular build. Visenya could see the disgust on his face as he looked at Maegor who stood beside her.

     He hummed in a disapproving way before starting to walk over to Visenya. Maegor tried to step in front of Visenya, but Visenya stuck her hand out stopping him. "It's fine," Visenya said as she watched Aemond walk towards her. Aemond saw the interaction and it only fueled him more. "Who is that?" Aemond demanded an answer. He stepped right up to Visenya only inches away as if he was trying to intimidate her.

     Visenya laid a hand on his chest in reaction to his closeness to her. She lightly pushed and he took a step back. "Aemond, this is Maegor. He's my friend and you will treat him as such" Visenya said not standing down. Maegor watched the two interact in case he needed to step in. Maegor slightly smiled in an amused way. "I will treat him however I please" Aemond spit out at Visenya.

     Visenya glared at Aemond. Visenya thought he was acting childish. "What's your issue with him? You've never met him" Visenya said. Aemond had looked taken back by the question. A question he was not prepared to answer. "He is your cousin, Aemond. Our cousin" Visenya said looking over at Maegor for a second. Aemond looked back over at the man "Humph, a bastard, you mean?" Aemond spat out.

     Visenya rolled her eyes at his behavior. Visenya had a look of realization on her face when she realized the true reason why he was upset. He was jealous. "You were seen in a brothel with him, Visenya!" Aemond almost shouted. "Why were you even in a brothel to begin with!?" He asked.

     Visenya took a step forward now with a smirk on her face as he confirmed he was jealous. She laid her hand back on his chest and stood up on her toes to whisper in his ear. "You have nothing to worry about, my dragon. He has not touched me, and neither has anyone else" She seductively whispered in his ear with her hand slowly rising his chest. Maegor smiled at seeing this interaction. He could tell Visenya had feelings for the man. He could also tell Aemond was the same.

     Aemond backed away and swatted her hand off his chest "Don't do that" he said trying to stay mad. He wanted to be mad and yet when she touched him it magically started to disappear.

"Aemond he's only a friend, I promise," Visenya says softly trying to calm him. Aemond looked into her eyes to see if there was any hint that she was lying. There was none. Visenya looked back at him with soft eyes. "Walk with us to his room then you can walk me to mine," Visenya said.

Aemond took a deep breath contemplating if he should or not. Visenya watched him. She couldn't help, but look over his body. Instead of his normal clothes, he wore a black shirt that was much looser than what he normally wears. He wore loose black trousers with the strings untied. She couldn't help, but notice he was in his sleepwear. He still wore his eyepatch tho as Aegon had stopped him before leaving without it.

"Fine," Aemond said snapping Visenya out of her trance. She looked back up at him to see him smirking. He had caught her looking at him. Visenya couldn't let Aemond see that she was blushing. She turned around to face Maegor who stood looking at her with a huge smile on his face.

"Excellent. Shall we be going then? I'm feeling quite tired" Visenya said trying not to make eye contact with either of the men. She started to walk down the hallway "I'm not done with you, Visenya" Aemond said, but she kept on walking. Aemond jogged to catch up to her and walked beside her. "What is he doing here, Visenya?" Aemond said looking down at the girl, but she kept her stare at the hallway in front of her.