13.

Visenya walked through the garden by herself admiring the flowers. She still had a week in a half before the petition for her brother, Luke. She wondered what he would look like now. She wondered what everyone would look like now. 6 years is a long time to not see somebody. She wondered what her mother would say. She had asked the Queen not to mention her arrival in King Landing. She wasn't sure why, but she just wasn't prepared for them to know yet.

     She found a bench and sat down. She dark red dress flowed in the slight breeze. She laid her back against the bench facing the sun. It had felt nice, after all she was in Winterfell for the past 6 years. She laid there with her eyes closed closed.

     The sound of someone coughing quickly made her sit up. She saw the person it came from and he was standing right in front of her. He wore a stupid smirk on his face as if he had caught her doing something. "My prince" she greets him as he looked down at her. She saw him looking at her dress before looking back up at her face. He had seemed focus so Visenya stayed quiet. When he had made eye contact with her and saw him staring he cleared his throat

     They hadn't talked since that night, granted it's only been a couple of days but until now. It seemed as if he was avoiding her. "My mother would like to invite you to lunch" he says. She wondered why the Queen would want to have lunch with her but nonethelessshe nodded and stood up. She walked towards the castle. She saw Aemond following her so she stepped and turned around "I think I will be just fine on my own, my prince" she says before turning around and walking again.

She still heard the footsteps behind her "I was told to escort you" he says catching up to her taking her arm in his. She glared at him. She wanted to rip her arm out of his, but for some reason her body didn't allow her to. Actually her body did the opposite and tighten the grip on his arm. She sighed and faced forward. "How is Vhagar?" Visenya asked thinking they might as well have a conversation. Aemond looked down at her not expecting her to talk "She's good. She resides in a field near by. She too big for the dragon pit" he says looking back up at the hallway.

She hummed acknowledging what he said "So you claim The Cannibal?" He said looking at her once again. She smiled at the mention of her dragon. Aemond watched her smile. He admired how beautiful she looked "2 months after that night, yes" she said mentioning the night Aemond had snuck away to meet her. He saw her smile disappeared at the mention of it. It had brought up bad memories for Visenya. He was her only friend and he left and never talked to her again.

A look of guilt flashed across his face before he quickly replaced it to what it was before. "How did you do it?" He asked ignoring the mention of that night. Visenya sighed "I didn't. He choose me. I was in the beach when he flew over head. He came to me" She said. She knew the dragon had chosen her. Not once had he ever had a rider but one day he saw a small girl on the beach and came up to her.

He hummed "I noticed he doesn't stay in the dragon pit. Where does he go when he's not with you" he asked genuinely curious because her dragon was big and yet he was no where to be found unless Visenya was on his back. "He never strays far. Me and him both prefer to stay close each other " She said to avoid telling him where her dragon sleeps. He had knew she dodged the question but he remained silent as he hummed acknowledging what she said.

He moved down the final hallway and stopped in front of the door. He knocked and heard a voice from the inside to come in. He opened the door letting Visenya walk in before he shut the door behind her. It was only Alicent and Visenya now. "Visenya" she greeted her with a smile. She walked over and gave her a hug. Visenya put on a fake smile "Come...sit" Alicent said walking back over to the table. It had mostly fruits on it with a couple salads. Visenya took the seat next to her since she was sitting at the top of the table.

"I wanted to have a conversation with you, Visenya" she said now looking at her while grabbing some food off the table. "About?" Visenya questioned as she did the same. "I'm going to be honest with you, Visenya. I've heard the story's of what you've been doing. I heard you have many enemies." She said now looking at the girl with her smile completely gone. Visenya put on a fake smile "I don't know what you could mean" She says with the fake smile. Alicent sighed and sit back in her chair. "Don't play stupid with me, child" she says as if it was a warning. "And why exactly would it matter to you if what you heard was true or not" Visenya said now questioning the Queen.

"What are you doing here, Visenya? Why have you come back? You could've easily gotten out of coming here. I heard your mother sent you away" Alicent said taking a bite of her food. Visenya stared at her. This is why she wanted her to come to lunch. To interrogate her. "I came back for my bothers. I may not like my mother, but they are still my bothers and Luke is the rightful heir to Driftmark. The Iron Throne however, I could care less who sits upon it" Visenya said the last part with a smirk knowing that, that was what Alicent was truly getting at.

Alicent had looked taken back by her answer "I don't know what you mean, princess" she says pretending she isn't planning anything. "You know exactly what I mean, my Queen. I'm very good at picking up on stuff. Didn't take me to long to figure out you are up to something. Took me even less time to figure out was it was. It is pretty obvious" Visenya says in a way that's almost threatening. She saw Alicent stiffen in her chair. A smirk appeared on Visenya face because by the way Alicent reacted she knew she had been right.

Visenya stood up and picked a grape from the table "May I be dismissed now?" Visenya asked sarcastically. Alicent nodded silently with a frown knowing Visenya knew what she planned to do once her husband passed. Visenya threw the grape into her mouth "Thank you for lunch, My Queen" she says with a fake smile before walking out of the door.