15.

I have decided to hold off on publishing anymore chapters until I finish season 1 of hotd. Then the chapters should be published as I go.

Walking through the streets of silk Visenya sees many women and men running and walking around. Visenya face hidden beneath a cloak. The moon beams down on her. The view torches placed out allowing her to see her way. She heard many different conversations. Random people one the side talking to the people that walked by trying to get money. Visenya kept her face down as she entered a building.

She heard the commotion before seeing it. The fake moans of women. The real moans of men. She continued to walk seeing all the naked people in front of her. As a lady, she should not be use to this type of behavior, but she knew it all to well. This was only one of the many times she had been in a brothel. More then often she would find herself in one as she met with people in secret.

She caught sight of the blonde hair she had gotten use to seeing at the castle. For a second she thought she had found the person she was here for, but only a second later the man turned his head. Aegon sat with a girl on his lap. He was kissing her neck when he saw the color red flash in the corner of his eyes. A red cloak.

No one would have known this was a princess, but him. He recognized the red cloak. The same one Visenya had showed up in the day she arrived. He paused for a second wanting to comfirm his theory. Before he even had a chance to, the girl turned her head to meet his gaze. Aegon looked wide eyed. Why was she here? He questioned himself.

Visenya saw as he looked taken back by her presence across the room. Just as Aegon began to move the girl on top of him off. Visenya actions caused them to seize. Visenya stood not daring to move closer to him. She brought her finger up to her lips with a smirk. She knew Aegon was not supposed to be here and that is exactly why he will keep this to himself. Her finger laid on her lips silently shushing him.

She saw him smirk before she turned and continued to walk by him as if she never knew him. Aegon had wanted to get up and follow her but the women laid on top of him quickly made him lose his train of thought. She walked up the stairs to the very top floor and walked to the very last door. This is where they would meet every time they had to meet in a brothel. It was much easier then having to say where to meet every time.

She opened the door revealing a man and women. The man had blonde haired that was white as snow. The girl was a random whore that he had bought for the night. "I come to meet you and this is how to greet me" Visenya says facing the back of the man as he hovered over the woman underneath him. He kissed her neck. He quickly turned his head to the sound of Visenya.

The man stood "Leave" the man said to the women. The man stood with no shirt as he turned around. He had a sharp jawline with a slight stubble. His eyes were a golden color. He had a much bigger build then most men. Visenya had never seen someone with that eye color until she had meet him. Daemon Targaryens bastard, Maegor Waters. He had first come to Visenya when he had heard of her tales. The fierce princess that resided in the North instead of her own home. Many said she was bastard herself. That only made him want to meet her more.

It was a long time before she finally confided in him, that she was in fact a bastard. They grew quite close. Maegors mom had died when he was only a boy. It was said that he trained day and night after his mom died. When he was the age of 14 he finally traveled to meet the princess. He was older then her by a couple years. Daemon had fathered him when he was still married to the Royce girl. Visenya doubted that Daemon knew about his bastard son, but per Maegors request she had never told Daemon.

The princess kept her hood on until the girl walked out of the room. Once she was finally out and the door was shut behind her she removed her hood. They stood staring at each other for a few seconds. For a second it looked as if they were enemies but in a split second both of them broke out in smiles. "Maegor" Visenya said taking steps towards him. "Visenya" he said closing the distance between them. He wrapped his arm around her to give her a hug and she did the same. She smiled at being with her friend once again.