14.

Aemond had walked her back at her room in silence watching the girl. She had seemed very pleased with herself for some reason he could not figure out. Visenya had decided to go for a dragon ride to pass the time. She changed into her armor that she had arrived in. Her swords rested at her hips. She walked through the castle to the gate which they opened letting her pass. She made her way to the cave along the beach where her dragon laid.

     She had gotten many stares but she ignored them when she walked passed people. Soon she was finally on the secluded beach. She found the cave "Meraxes" she called out the nickname for her dragon. She gave him the nickname after one of the gods of Old Valyria. God of the sky. She saw his red eyes open before she saw his body. He blended in with the darkness of the cave. No one would know he was here unless he showed himself. Visenya backed out of the save allowing him room to walk out.

The dragon slowly stood up at the sight of his rider. He walked towards the opening of the cave before coming into the light. Visenya stood at the front of her dragon. He leaned his head down as Visenya reached out and put both of her hands on the side of the dragon head feeling the heat radiating off of him. She leaned her head against his "Wanna go for a ride?" She asked in high Valyrian. The dragon snorted before lowering his wing allowing his rider to climb on top of him. She got settled in the saddle "Same place as last time" she said.

The dragon pushed off the ground into the sky. For how big he was you would expect him to be slower but not once over the 6 years has he slowed down. He was still as fast as the day he choose her. She let him guide her as they flew. On one of their other rides Visenya had found a cave. It had a pool of water in it that was naturally heated. She wasn't sure what caused the water to be warm but she did enjoy it. The cave was littered with tiny crystals that poked out of the walls. The water reflected off of them making everything light up inside of the cave.

She had soon landed and got off her dragon. The cave had also been along the beach making a perfect view even from outside of the cave. She pet her dragon one last time "Thank you" she said. The dragon nuzzled into her hand for a second. She saw the dragon eyes go wide realizing someone was near. The dragon looked up into the sky. Visenya followed her eyes to where his watched as well. A few second had pass before she had seen anything. The dark green dragon emerged from the clouds. Meraxes roared into the sky not knowing if the dragon was friend or foe. Honestly Visenya hadn't known either. She knew the dragon was Aemonds and he was the one on the back of her, but she even wasn't sure if Aemond was friend or foe yet.

She waited next to her dragon as she watched the dragon get closer. By now it was obvious they were coming her way. She watched as the dragon lowered to the ground shaking the ground beneath the girl. Her dragon roared at the other dragon. She put his hands on his scales silently calming down the dragon. She watched as Aemond slowly climbed down the latter the hung from the side of his dragon. She took a step forward keeping a hand on her dragon. "Mother does not want you leaving Kings Landing alone" he says as he makes the final leap down from the dragon.

      "Stay near" she whispered to her dragon. The dragon looked at her to make sure. When Visenya nodded the dragon roared pushing himself off of the ground. The ground shook under them "Your mother or you?" Visenya questioned the man standing a few feet away from her.
He opened his mouth to say something.

      "Well it seems it don't matter considering your already here" Visenya says cutting him off before he could say anything. She started walking towards the cave. Aemond watched her debating if he should follow her. "Come" Visenya says turning around for a split second to look at him. Aemond knew he shouldn't, but when she said that all logical thought left his head and he followed behind.