6.

They had sailed off to Dragonstone not long after the wedding. Visenya still hadn't talked to her mother, only now she couldn't talk to her brothers either. She couldn't look them in the face and lie to them. They all made attempts to talk to her, but she always found an excuse. Visenya laid in her bed staring at the ceiling. She had done that a lot lately with most night being taken up by thought. She looked around her new room and taking in her new bedroom for the first time. It wasn't the best but she supposed it could work. She had a couch placed against her wall with a book shelve next to it holding a bunch of books. I have a queen sized bed with a canopy over top of it, and she also had a bench down at the end of her bed.

     Slowly her mind had drifted off to Aemond, who she had found herself thinking about more frequently then she would like too. He had been sending her letters but she never responded. She didn't know what to say. After what he had called her brothers bastards she didn't know what to think about the situation. She knew she should be mad at him, but lately he was all she thought about. She rolled out of bed and walked over to the window. She sighed taking in a deep breath. She had to admit the scenery and the smell of Dragonstone was much better compared to Kings Landing. She watched as the stars gleamed brightly in the sky, she watched as the sea came in and out on the beaches. The sight of something in sky had immediately catches her attention. She watched as a dragon flew closer. She wondered for a second if she should tell somebody, but the closer the dragon got she soon recognized the giant dragon. Vhagar.

     She watched as the dragon slowly started to descend on to Dragonstone slightly hiding behind a hill. She smiled to herself realizing it was Aemond. She quickly threw on a cloak over her nightgown and rushed to the door of her bedroom. She checked to make sure there wasn't a guard before running in the halls to get outside. She knew Aemond couldn't come into the castle so she ran to meet him outside. She knew she would be in trouble if she were caught so she did make sure to check the halls before running down them. She would not make that mistake again.

     She had completely forgotten about shoes and her feet now started to hurt from running on hard ground of the castle. She quickly slipped through one of her secret ways out of the castle. Ever since we had been here Visenya spent most of her time wondering the castle. She collected a number of way to get outside. Her feet landing on the ground. She hissed when she stepped on a rock but only shook it off and kept running. She ran to the beach hoping that would be softer on her feet but when she had got they Aemond had already beat her to it. He walked towards the castle unaware of Visenya presence. She ran up to him from the side only stopped a few feet away. "Aemond?"

     He had quickly saw her when she started running towards and now he stood staring at her. He had looked like he hadn't gotten much sleep either. "What are you doing here" Visenya asks slightly out of breath from running. She took a couple steps closer to the boy that stood in front of her "I wanted to talk to you" he says staring her down. He had also not failed to realize she was only in her night gown. "Why have you been ignoring me, Visenya?" He asks taking a step closer to her. Visenya stood looking at him for a second before looking down at the ground "You called my brother bastards" she says not sure of what else to say. "You know I wasn't talking about you" he says closing the distance between them and laying his hand on her cheek.

     She looked up at him only now looking at his face. He had a eye patch that covered the eye that Luke had cut out. She saw the scar running from his cheek up to his forehead "Do I? I am their sister after all. We have the same hair.....and the same dad" she says finally admitting what everyone had known. She looked into his eye for any hint of disgust but none came. "Visenya... you are a Targaryen. You are the blood of the dragon. No matter what hair color you have. Being a dragon has to do with what's inside not what's on the outside" he said running his fingers through her hair "I think you look much better with brown hair anyway" he whispered.