(A/n): No, It's not discontinued

You probably noticed how I've been posting chapters less frequently, and might be thinking 'ah shit, this book might get discontinued'. Well it ain't.

A hiatus, probably. Two weeks to three months, give or take. But not a discontinuation. I'll be focusing on my monkie kid fic more, sure, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna abandon this fic. 

Rather, I'm focusing on something else that I've kinda abandoned in the past. Interlopers-related, but not exactly wattpad-related. I'll delete this chapter once Chapter 23 comes out, cuz I don't like cluttering fics with author's notes.

In the meantime, you can read said monkie kid fanfic if that interests you. But to make up for the people that stayed to read this story so far, you're free to comment down any questions and they'll be answered in a QnA style. 

You can ask (Y/n), the oc characters, the canon characters, or even me. I can't guarantee that all questions will be answered, since some might go into spoiler territory, but I thought a QnA can make up for lost time.

Anyways, have a good day or night or whatever it is in your timezone. See you in your next sleep paralysis episode :}

(I know some of my discord friends might be reading this too, and if you spoil anything in the comments, y'all can kiss your pun privileges goodbye)