Chptr 4: Skinship Issues

I haven't included to this list the words I already wrote in the past list.

Komawo-  Thank you

Noona- Older sister/ girl (used by boys)

Mianhae- Sorry

Hyung- Older brother/boy (used by boys) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

With narrowed eyes while biting my lower lip, I carefully poured the milk to the bowl. I am so much absorbed on what I am doing right now. I am mixing my ingredients for the cake that I was planning to bake. These past days, the boys aren't able to be around. They are attending their schedules, all over Korea and overseas, so I guess they were very busy.
They're gone for more than a week now and I'm feeling extremely bored. Unni is also busy with her works and can't entertain me either.  I have already gone out alone many times and I have run out of places to go to. Fortunately, while digging on some stuffs on KyeongEun unni's house trying to find something that could ease my boredom, I found a recipe book for pastries and sweets. I found it interesting and give baking a try. Since I became so absorbed into baking, I finally killed my boredom and enjoyed. So far, I already made cookies and according to my judge, Unni, it was a success. Now I'm trying to bake a cake and hoping that it will be a success too.

"Jaei, have you seen my car keys? I'm really late for work now." Unni said peeking from the kitchen entrance, behind me.

"I saw it beside the telephone earlier. Just please take a look." I answered without looking, I'm really concentrated mixing my ingredients.

"It's here! Komawo! Now, I have to leave. I'll just lock the door since you're alone here."

"Ok, Unni. Take care." I glanced at her, waved my hands and get back to mixing again.

Unni rushed to the door. She's really in a hurry. After a few seconds, I heard the door shut close which means Unni is already gone. I'm all alone again, with these recipe book, and my cake.

I did my last mix for the cake mixture and gently poured it in a baking pan.  After the ingredients had settled, I picked up the baking pan and walked to the other side of the kitchen to put in inside the oven. I placed the pan in and watched my cake baking inside for a little while. Then I remembered that I'm still going to make the icing for my cake. I turned around to walk back to the working table. I almost jumped and screamed on shock of seeing someone standing beside the table and flipping over the pages of the recipe book. When the guy finally saw me already looking at him, he smiled.

 Minho oppa... It took me seconds to recover from the shock then I managed to smile back at him. I felt a weird desire of running and throwing myself to him. I haven't seen this guy for few days and I know, I really missed him.

I walked towards Minho and stopped in front of him.
"Minho!" I smiled at him sweetly. I missed calling his name.

"Yah! I thought it was 'oppa'?" He stretched his arms and his about to hug me but he stopped for a second and just ended up stretching his arms across my shoulders.

I felt a little disappointment that he didn't hug me but what can I do I can't complain. Maybe it's uncomfortable for him to hug someone. At least his here.
But I remembered something. How did he get inside?

"Hey wait. How did you get in? I'm sure KyeongEun unni didn't forget to lock the door."

He put his hands down from resting on my shoulder first before he answered.
"KyeongEun noona let me in. She's about to leave when I came so she just told me to get in." he smirked.