Chptr 5: NONE?

WORDS:
   •Mwo-yah? - "What's that/it?"
   •Eotteokhae? - "How?" / "What should I do?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Taemin-ah, don't cheat!". Jonghyun yelled while almost squeezing his game controller out of extreme excitement and concentration.

As usual, we're staying at their dorm since they don't have schedules. The boys are playing a racing video game except for Key who's having his own world with his laptop and me. He's showing me his selcas....endless selcas.

This is not the first time Jonghyun accused the other players of cheating since their game started. Based on what I'm hearing from their conversations, our poor Jonghyun is loosing and can't even win once. So all his frustrations are passed to the other members through his silly accusations.

"Me? oh Hyung. I'm not cheating.", Taemin said while calmly pressing his controller's buttons.

Then suddenly...

"Almost there....... YEAH! I won!", Taemin stood up, throwing his hands up and doing a funny victory dance.

"Uhh, this is silly.". Jonghyun just threw the joystick on the floor. He lost again. "You're cheating me."

"Nobody's cheating. Just play better.", Minho answered Jonghyun's accusation.

Jonghyun is sulking like a child over his lost. He's pouting while his eyebrows almost met each other. When suddenly he glared at me and Key sitting on the couch. He stood up from the floor and walked towards us. 
Key and I looked up at him when he finally stopped in front of us.

"What now? Just play there." Key said to Jonghyun, driving him away.
But instead of leaving, Jonghyun grabbed my hands and pulled me up to stand. Completely clueless of what will he do, i just stood up and puzzledly gave him a look.

"Yah! Can't you see where doing something here?!" Key yelled while watching Jonghyun pull me away and drag me to sit with him on his spot earlier.

Jonghyun smiled like nothing happened while his reaching for his joystick again.
"I have my lucky charm now. Let's play!", He turned to me and winked. Sometimes I really can't understand what's running on their minds. They would suddenly have silly ideas, specially Jonghyun.

"Hyung, you're bothering her again.", Minho told Jonghyun. His giving Jonghyun an irritated look.

"Right. How could you just snatch her away from me. You childish DINO." Key said and threw a couch pillow to Jonghyun. But it didn't hit anybody.

Jonghyun reached my hand and looked at me with his puppy eyes, asking me to defend him.
Of course with those eyes, I can't resist him. It's just too cute, and they know I can't resist cute things.

"Uhm, It's okay. Just continue playing. I'm fine here." I gave them an eye smile for assurance.

"Hey,hey, hey. How about me? Where doing something here, remember?", Key interrupted.

'Uhh, seriously, why do I have to be in this situation always?'. I'm often squeezed in this kind of situation. I have to make my decisions fairly and in favor of anybody. I don't want to end up favoring someone more, it's kinda unfair for me and I really would feel guilty.

I remained silent for a while, thinking of what to do. Luckily I came up with an idea. I let out a big sigh first then continue.

"Uhm Kibum oppa, can we just sit here together so we could look at your photos and for these kids to start their game already?". I clasped my hands together to make it more pleasing. "Please~".