Chptr 35: Still a SHINee Girl [end]

--Your POV—

“Good Morning Oppas!”, I greeted them.

“Woah! Are you sick or something? It’s still early and you’re already here?”, Key said as he hugged me.

“You hate waking up early, right?”, Taemin asked.

“I have to train myself to wake up early. I’m not here for a vacation anymore, remember?”, I smiled.

I looked around their dorm when I noticed that the others were not around. I just found Key and Taemin in the living room.

“Where’s the others?”, I asked.

“Jonghyun hyung, he’s having a hard time waking up Onew hyung.”, Taemin said.

“Minho?”

“Still deeply sleeping in the bedroom. I guess he came home late last night. We’re trying to wake him up but he would throw pillow on us and drives us away.”, key explained.

Minho really came home late last night. He stayed in our house until midnight. He doesn’t want to go home so we just talked and talked the whole night. And now, he’s taking back his sleep.

I smirked. “Well. It’s time for him to experience the wakeup call you always do to me.”

“Poor Minho…”, Key mumbled.

I slowly opened his bedroom door. I peaked my head and saw Minho is really still deeply sleeping. He’s even snoring.

I slowly and quietly walked in and came to his bed.

“MINHO OPPA! RISE AND SHINE!!!!”, I yelled while shaking him. But he didn’t move a bit.

“Minho oppa~ oppa! Oppa! Oppa!”, I sat down beside him and started shaking him harshly.

This time he groaned but still with closed eyes.

I was about to shake him again when he pulled me down and made me lay beside him. He wrapped his arms on my body, tightly and he put his leg over my legs.

“What’s with the early morning call?”, he asked sleepily. His eyes are still closed.

“I’m doing what you always do to me. This is m—“

I was cut off when he pecked my lips.

“Shhh. I want more sleep.”, he said then closed his eyes again and get back to sleep.

“Aishh..”, I sighed then faced him. It’s hard to move because his arms are still tightly wrapped on me and his legs are still over mine.

I stared at his face. I felt happiness all over me that I got to stare at this face again after a long time. Now, I can’t imagine how I lasted more than a month not hearing his voice through call and not seeing his face through video chat.

I started to traced his face with my finger. From his forehead, the line of his nose, around his cheeks then to his lips. Then he suddenly opened his eyes.

“I’m telling you, it’s not good to do that. Too DANGEROUS.”, he smirked.

I made a face. “You’re so… Aishhh.”, I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled. “If my wake up call everyday is like this, I’m so going to love mornings.”

“Cheesy…err. Get up now, let’s eat breakfast.”, I giggled.

“I missed you.”, he whispered then gave me a peck on my lips.

“Again? Aren’t you done yet saying that you missed me?”