Chptr 15: Things Get Weirder [Part 2]

--Your POV--

"I mean, you were both kinda awkward with each other. Did you fight?"

He sighed. "Something like that.... there's something that we both want...." I noticed that his expression changed. He also tightened his hold on my hand.

"I think you should talk about that, so everything will be settled early. Don't make little issues fight.", I just decided not to ask more about their fight. I can feel that he's not that comfortable talking about it.

"We'll settle this soon...",he said, followed by silence.

'Another something weird.', I'm not used to this kind of awkward silence, specially when I'm with Jonghyun. He never ran out of stories and something to say. Maybe he's really affected his fight with Minho, whatever reason it was.

Suddenly, a little girl, maybe around three to four years old, walked near us.

'Oh little girl, you saved me from this awkward moment!', I thought.

"Hi baby girl. What are you doing here?", he leaned towards the little girl who's standing on front of us and she's smiling.

I slid my hand out of Jonghyun's hold to play with the baby girl.

"Yah! No, you can't take it off.", he said stubbornly as he grab my hand again and firmly held it.

"Oppa, I'm going to play with her. You like baby girls more, right?", I remembered Jonghyun once said that during Hello Baby.

"Then play with her with one hand. Like this.", he also leaned forward to play with the baby. He held her hand and he's enjoying it.

After a while, the girl already ran away. 'At least, she removed the awkward silence.'

"She's so cute.", I said.

Jonghyun chuckled. He held my hand on his one hand and the other one stretched on my shoulders.

"Don't worry. You're cuter.",he said playfully shakes me.

He only stopped shaking when I said I'm already feeling dizzy. He just continued to hold me and let out a deep breath.

"Jaei, I told you to wait, right?", he said very gently. Almost like whisper. He's smiling but i know he's serious.

"Yeah. May I know what should I wait for?", i was about to tell him that Minho kept asking about that but I just chose to keep it because he's not comfortable hearing Minho's name for now.

"Soon. Just promise to wait.", he squeezed my hand gently again.

I shrugged. "As long as it won't do any harm, why not.".

Jonghyun walked me home and when we arrived unni is already there.

"I'm now returning Jaei for today, noona. Thanks for letting me know where she is.", Jonghyun said then he turned to me, "Goodnight Jaei.", and he gave me a quick hug.

Unni is just looking at us. She seemed to be observing and I don't know why either. And when Jonghyun walked out, unni said that he's going to walk jonghyun to his car.

---

"HEY! What are you doing here, outside?", Minho said.

I almost fell out of the swing where I am sitting. He suddenly appeared at my back while I was at the park near our house, entertaining myself.

"Yah! You shouldn't do that. What if i fell down?", I stood and slapped his chest continuously.

He grabbed both my hand then wrapped me in his arms. His swinging me side to side gently while he's hugging me.