Chptr 6: Sweet Revenge

•Komawo - "Thank you"

Check out Onew's gift to stimulate your imagination :) hehe. XD  >>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's 7:45 am...

I poured some more pancake batter into the pan and let it cook. Then I picked a plate with pancakes I already cooked earlier and placed it on the table.

"Here you go Unni. Eat well.", I told KyeongEun unni. I'm cooking her breakfast this time since she always does that for me. I woke up early to cook before she head to her office.

"Komawo. C'mmon, eat with me."

"I'll just finish cooking first. You better eat ahead, you don't wanna be late for work.", I smiled then check on the pancakes I'm cooking.

"Okay. So... Do you have any plans for today?", she asked me while taking her first bite.

"Uhm... Yes, I have. Remember the 'dating thing' that the boys planned? Today is the first day."

"Really? Don't you think you should be getting ready by now?"

I glanced at the wall clock, "It's still too early...and...", I let out a sigh.

Unni just looked at me. She knew there's something bothering me, so she's waiting for me to open up.

"Uhm..Unni..It's just normal not to have a bias, right?", I asked.

"Well, of course. Even though I used to have a bias before, I believe seeing the members equally is normal."

"Then, why don't they just let me have no bias? Unni, you know I wanted to be fair.", I sighed again.

"So that's what bothering you?", she chuckled, "Based on what I see, the boys just wanted to get your attention. You shouldn't take it seriously. Actually I find it cute.", she chuckled once again.

"But I'm feeling pressured. They want me to choose and it's very hard. I can't afford to disagree on their dating plan because I can see their pleased with it. If I choose one, I know I would disappoint the others, but if I won't give any answer, they might not like their efforts to be just wasted.", I let it all out to unni, even though I accepted their deal, I can't help nut to worry on giving the results.

"Calm down. The boys are just having fun, trust me. You haven't even started yet. Just enjoy the whole dating experience and let yourself decide when it ends. It would be a long run, you don't know what might and might not happen.", she gave very meaningful smile. But somehow, her words calmed me a bit.

Unni stood up, "Done eating. I better prepare now."

I just nodded, then went back to cooking. When I already finished and was about to eat, the doorbell rang. I looked at the wall clock to check the time.

'It's just almost 8 am. Who could be this early visitor?'

When the doorbell rang again, I stood up to check who was it. I thought maybe it was Unni's boyfriend. He's driving her to the office.

 When I opened the door, I was wrong. Instead of seeing unni's boyfriend, I saw a cute man standing in front of me, brightly smiling at me.

"Hi!", it was Onew oppa. He greeted me cheerfully.

"Hello. Good morning.", I also smiled at him and open the door wider for him to come in.

When he stepped in, Unni came out from her room at the same time, carrying all her stuffs. It was quite a lot.