Chptr 22: Round 1?

--Key's POV--

'I'm I seeing it right? Jonghyun and Minho are now talking to each other and they're even sharing a pack of snack?'

With narrowed eyes, I observed the two carefully.

When Minho arrived just a few minutes ago and  he said that he went to Jaei, these two almost melted while staring at each other. Then Minho quietly entered his room but a few minutes later, Jonghyun followed in.

I'm not sure what happened inside but when they both came out, it seems like they have removed tons and tons of loads on their shoulders.

Suddenly, I noticed them talking already. The conversation that I haven't seen for weeks since their 'so-called FIGHT' started. And now, they're even eating and sharing a pack of chips?

'Something happened. I'm sure of that. I must call Jaei!'

Jaei was asking for my help to fix the problem between Jonghyun and Minho. I honestly didn't do anything but Jaei needs to know this. She'll be very happy that his boys are back to normal.

I left them on the living room and I headed to my room the dialed Jaei's number.

"Key oppa? Why?", she answered.

"Jaei. Something happened and I know you'll be glad to know it.", I excitedly said.

I heard her chuckle. "What is it?"

"Jonghyun and Minho. I guess they have settled their problem already. Just now, i saw them chit-chatting to each other like nothing happened."

She squealed. "Really? Just now? Woah! Thanks for telling me oppa."

"No problem. I was not able to help fix that so might as well just tell you the news."

Few more talk then we ended the call. I fell into a deep thought.

'If Jonghyun and Minho is fighting over Jaei, and they are already okay with each other, then...'

--End ok Key's POV--

--Your POV--

"We're here!", Onew yelled as he entered he enter the kitchen. Followed by the rest of the boys.

"It's so tiring!", Taemin said then sat tiredly on the chair on the dining room.

"Tired? How come you got tired considering that you didn't even carry a single grocery bag?", Jonghyun said, placing the grocery bags he's carrying on the dining table.

I looked at him and Minho. They are carrying the most grocery bag. Key and Onew just carrying a small one bag each and Taemin holding nothing.

Earlier, before they came here, I asked them what lunch they wanted to eat because I'm gonna cook it for them. Then I also asked them to buy the ingredients that we need since they're already out.

"I didn't help you carry because I know you can do it, hyung", he said and smiled widely.

"Uhm. I told you to buy the ingredients, right? But why do you have a lot of grocery bags there? Are you planning to have a Feeding Program?", I said.

"We did buy the ingredients. But there's this boy named Taemin who bought every snack that he saw on the the supermarket.", Key said then rolled his eyes.

Taemin just chuckled and made a peace sign.

"You're really going to cook lunch for us?", Minho asked with sparkling eyes.