Chptr 16: Decided

It has been a few since SHINee oppas left for their overseas schedules. Your whole world became really quiet and peaceful but you really miss them being around.
Good thing that despite of their busy schedule, they always try to keep in touch with you, courtesy of KakaoTalk. (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

But you're still bothered about Minho and Jonghyun's situation. You wanted to help them fix their problem, on whatever it is.

'Maybe the other members can help.', you thought.

You picked up your phone to try to message Key. 

For you, Key has this 'Mother factor' that maybe can help fix the problem. Also, he's the most observant of all so you are sure that he have  already noticed that there's something wrong between Jonghyun and Minho.

'Kibummie oppa, are you busy?' , you sent a message to Key and after just a few seconds, he called you.

"Hey Jaei. Miss me already?", Key started.

"Yeah. Every day is so quiet. I really need you guys here."

"We miss you too. Anyway, why are you asking if i'm busy?"

"Uhm, oppa. I just wanna ask something. How's Jonghyun and Minho now?"

You heard him sigh. "Yah! You want to talk to me just to ask how are they and you didn't even bother to ask how am I?"

"I'm going to ask it later.", you giggled, "But oppa i'm serious. Haven't you noticed something to them lately?"

Key paused for a while to think. "Actually, I have noticed that there's some problem between them but I thought it's just a simple misunderstandings."

"Jonghyun said they really had some sort of misunderstandings. I tried to talk to them about it but they won't explain it to me. Do you think it's something serious?"

"You know, they're both matured now and they know what they are doing so you don't really have to worry about that. It's just normal to have some fights sometimes and eventually, it would be fixed. But if you're really bothered about it, I'll try to observe more to find out what's going on."

"Really? Thanks oppa. I know you can help. By the way, good luck to your schedules tomorrow and the following day. Do well oppa, fighting.", you cheered to him.

Key chuckled. "Since you wished me luck for tomorrow, I'll let you pass making me call you just to talk about other men."

"I think you should rest now oppa. Goodnight. and sleep well.", then the call ended.

You felt a little relief knowing that Key will be helping the boys fixed their problem.

On the other hand, after the call, Key fell into a deep thought.
He have already noticed Jonghyun and Minho before you mentioned it to him and as of now, he already have an idea on what's that 'problem' all about.

'I know this would come.', he sighed, 'Aishh, these boys are bothering Jaei, don't they know that.'

----

Days have passed...

It's been a week since shinee left. The boredom you're feeling keeps growing and growing.

You walked out of your room and headed to the kitchen. KyeongEun is there, cooking  breakfast.

"Unni, Good morning", you said when you finally entered the kitchen.

"Good morning. Here, let's eat breakfast now.", she said as she place the Kimchi pancakes on the table. You both sat down and started eating.

"So, how are your oppas? It's been a week since they left.", she suddenly talked.