Chptr 7: Manly Points

*LA LA ireoke CHA~ CHA CHA ro AH! 

Shinandago ya~ LA CHA LA CHA TATA~*

You started to rock your head slowly to the tune. You're sitting on a bench in a small park near your house with your earphones plugged on your ears, waiting for someone.

You smiled as you remember your date with Onew a few days ago. It was indeed really fun and because of that, all your worries about picking your bias have been lessen.

Onew and Unnie was right, just enjoy the rest of the experience. 

After just three days, your next date had been set and you're actually waiting for him right now. You giggled when you remembered how the boys picked who was going to be your second date. As expected, they come up with a very silly idea.

They raced around the park where you were sitting right now. The first one to finish 4 laps wins and after the race they all look like they're going to die in tiredness.

 *LA LA ireoke CHA~ CHA CHA ro AH!* 

You still have you're earphones while you're remembering those scenes. When suddenly, you noticed that there were no more music heard on your right ear, and you also felt it empty of earphone. Automatically you turned your head  to your right to check, only to see a cute face over your shoulder. Your right earphone was plugged in his left ear.

You gasped in shockness. "Taemin...", you mumbled.

Taemin is standing behind the bench and bending forward, his arms lying along the backrest of the bench. He turned to you and smiled.

He walked and sat beside you, "Not listening to our song?", he said, pouting.

"Do I have to listen to your songs every time?", you raised an eyebrow.

"Of course you should.", Taemin pouted more.

 "Aigoo. So cute~!", you sang while lightly tapping his cheeks with both of your hands.

Seriously, you think Taemin is cuter than you. Everything he does, it's always cute. Actually, he's like a child. So even if he's older than you, you don't call him 'oppa' that often because the feeling was not an 'Oppa-yeoja' relationship, it was more likely a 'Noona-namja' feeling.

Taemin gently moved your hands aways from his cheeks, raised his index and move it left and right, doing a 'NO' motion.

"No. I'm not cute. Can't you see, I'm a manly man!", taemin said.

You laughed when you heard what he said. The way he said 'I'm a manly man', it's just too cute.

"What's so funny?", he looked at you

You managed to control you're laughter before answering, "Nothing. Manly, huh? And what's with it now?"

"You don't believe me?"

You just blinked innocently while smiling as a response. When suddenly he grabbed your hand and just held it while he talks.

"Where on a date. So I should be a grown-up, matured manly man. No more cute Taemin."

"No more? You sure?", You asked him, You can't help but to chuckle while he's talking about this 'Manly man' thing.

He sighed. "Okay, let's have a deal. Today I'll be doing things to prove to you I'm a matured man already."

"Sure. Let's do it this way, I'll give you a point for your 'cute acts' and also for your MANLY acts.", you suggested.

His interest suddenly grew, "Then we'll count it before this day ends. If there's more MANLY points, you'll believe that I have already grown up."